Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake Cumberland sucsess (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/196930-lake-cumberland-sucsess.html)

Tres 10-08-2008 04:42 PM

Lake Cumberland sucsess

The Performance boat course at Lake cumberland hosted by Unlimited marine was a great sucsess! Everyone had a great time and got alot of good stuff out of the course and I had a great time Now who want to go for October 20-21st????? We are thinking of having one more class for the end of the year.

Unlimited 10-08-2008 08:05 PM

Priceless

What a great experience. I have been in the boating industry for over 25 years and I have driven boats for 30 years. I can not say enough good about this course. I truely believe that anyone that operates any performance or any boat for that matter can benefit greatly from this course.

Anyone that sales perfromace boats and hasn't taken this course could be puttng themselves and there businesses in jepordy. As a dealer and performance boater I fill more confident now that I have gained the knowledge and tools that will make me a safe boater. I also will fill better about taking clients out to show them how to operate there new performance boat in safe and proper manner. Thanks Tres Martin and Staff for a great experience.

John Stivers
Unlimited Marine

TeamShogren.com 10-08-2008 08:33 PM

Great Idea

Tres,

We should set one of these up on lake Michigan next summer.

Scott Shogren
www.chicagofountain.com

Originally Posted by Tres (Post 2710152)
The Performance boat course at Lake cumberland hosted by Unlimited marine was a great sucsess! Everyone had a great time and got alot of good stuff out of the course and I had a great time Now who want to go for October 20-21st????? We are thinking of having one more class for the end of the year.

Rcrapsey 10-09-2008 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by Unlimited (Post 2710256)
What a great experience. I have been in the boating industry for over 25 years and I have driven boats for 30 years. I can not say enough good about this course. I truely believe that anyone that operates any performance or any boat for that matter can benefit greatly from this course.

Anyone that sales perfromace boats and hasn't taken this course could be puttng themselves and there businesses in jepordy. As a dealer and performance boater I fill more confident now that I have gained the knowledge and tools that will make me a safe boater. I also will fill better about taking clients out to show them how to operate there new performance boat in safe and proper manner. Thanks Tres Martin and Staff for a great experience.

John Stivers
Unlimited Marine

John,
Glad you enjoyed the class.
Getdown

Tres 10-10-2008 07:52 AM

I am sure you all someone in town or nearby that has bad driving skills that cold use the class. Who are they? I can get them done before the end of the year. We are going to have family discounts for end of the year! Lets GO!!! October 20-21 Lake Cumberland and the weather will still be nice!!!!!!

Tres 01-22-2009 08:21 AM

OK we are going to do it again

March 23-24 In Lake Cumberland!!!!!

SmurfOnABoat 01-22-2009 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by shogren (Post 2710296)
Tres,

We should set one of these up on lake Michigan next summer.

Scott Shogren
www.chicagofountain.com

I would love to see a performance boat course on Lake Michigan, much closer to home, I would definitely attend!