Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
A Big Thank You To Chuck & Dianne S >

A Big Thank You To Chuck & Dianne S

Notices

A Big Thank You To Chuck & Dianne S

Old 10-08-2008, 03:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A Big Thank You To Chuck & Dianne S

As the story goes: NJPPC had its first Rendezvous in August leaving North East Maryland and the first stay over was Annapolis Harbor. The Hotel we were staying at served a drink called THE PAIN KILLER! I don't know what was in that drink but after as I said (5) Everybody else sid try 10. I went outside to check on the boat or get air whatever I did because I don't remember anything about that night except for falling down by the dock and knocking out my two front teeth! Tom A and His beautiful lady came to my rescue followed by my wife before I passed out, I pointed to the water and said a Crab has got my teeth? I would not move from the dock until that Maryland Crab gave me back my teeth, This was all I kept saying until I Passed out. Needles to say Tom A, Bob C picked me up by my pants and dragged me to my room? I didn't remember that either except for the Wedge the next morning. Needless to say I was the talk of the weekend and there was even a wanted sign for the Crab!
Thanks to Chuck and Dianne who I haven't seen in years and missed them both "Great Friends" sent me the culprit crab that got my teeth I love you guys Below is a picture of the wanted sign and a picture of the captured Crab. PS: I did go to the Dentist and had new teeth Installed.. Damn i could have bought a Supercharger for that price! I WILL NEVER DRINK ANYTHING THAT HAS THE WORD PAIN IN IT AGAIN!
Attached Thumbnails A Big Thank You To Chuck & Dianne S-crab-pic.jpg   A Big Thank You To Chuck & Dianne S-crab.jpg  
Old 10-08-2008, 08:04 PM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

(Shortly) before the incident in question. Note the offending drink in Frank's hand. Shortly after this picture was taken, he held up both hands, all ten fingers outstretched and proclaimed: "I had....SEVEN!"

Sheesh. Chesapeake Bay rookies.
Attached Thumbnails A Big Thank You To Chuck & Dianne S-p1010206crop.jpg  
Old 10-08-2008, 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by C_Spray
(Shortly) before the incident in question. Note the offending drink in Frank's hand. Shortly after this picture was taken, he held up both hands, all ten fingers outstretched and proclaimed: "I had....SEVEN!"

Sheesh. Chesapeake Bay rookies.
Thanks Chuck you had to remind me of that PAIN IN A$$ DRINK Oh by the way Chesapeake rocks! Doing it again next year but I think its going to be a 4 day event.
Old 10-08-2008, 09:00 PM
Get Down
VIP Member

sounds like fun Frank too bad I missed it. Glad your OK
Old 10-08-2008, 09:25 PM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Originally Posted by Shanghied Again
...Oh by the way Chesapeake rocks! Doing it again next year but I think its going to be a 4 day event.
No doubt about it - The Bay is The Place:
Attached Thumbnails A Big Thank You To Chuck & Dianne S-p1010230-large-.jpg   A Big Thank You To Chuck & Dianne S-p1010231-large-.jpg   A Big Thank You To Chuck & Dianne S-p1010232-large-.jpg  

Old 10-09-2008, 07:24 AM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Originally Posted by Shanghied Again
Thanks Chuck you had to remind me of that PAIN IN A$$ DRINK ....
Actually, the drink that kicked your a$$ was a "Painkiller", the house specialty at Pusser's bar in the Annapolis Marriott. It is available with anywhere from one to five shots of rum. I recall that you were ordering #4's. Not for the faint of heart and, in retrospect, far too much for your scrawny butt.

The "Pain In The Ass" drink is served at Jellyfish Joel's in Fairlee Creek. Also not for amateurs, it features a rum floater on the top.

Anyone who has spent even a little time on Chesapeake Bay knows:
  1. A "Painkiller" will NOT counteract a "Pain In The Ass". Both drinks have pretty much the same effect.
  2. Both drinks are to be respected, if not feared.
  3. You're not the first to fall victim, but you won't be the last....
  4. It was GREAT to see you guys and the NJPPC gang again. Can't wait for the extended version of the Rendezvous in 2009!
Old 10-09-2008, 08:02 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Chuck, I would suggest next year that you take them to Red Eyes on Sunday so they can fully appreciate the Pain in the A$$ in it's natural environment, during the bikini contest
Attached Thumbnails A Big Thank You To Chuck & Dianne S-winter-resorts-48.jpg  
Old 10-09-2008, 08:05 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

BTW, to keep this completely boating related, the one on the right is the girlfriend of Art Lilly's son, you can see he is following in the old man's footsteps
Old 10-09-2008, 08:09 AM
Registered

Frank
Just so you’re aware, Maryland crabs are easily hypnotized by performances of the Flower Dance. Doing the dance will temporarily entrance them making them easy to grab........teeth and all.
Sounds like next year Christine and I should do what we can to make an appearance. Frank obviously needs backup.
Old 10-09-2008, 08:38 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

It was a great weekend!
Frank sorry about your teeth!
What you have to understand is, he was on the dock directly behind my boat and I wasn't helping him....I was protecting my boat from flying teeth!
Just kidding! Frank is like my big/little brother and I would do anything for him!
There were a couple other OSO brothers that night who were under the influence of the PainKillers too.....
Thanks to Chuck and Dianne for being such great hosts! WooHoo!
Can't wait for next year!

Yes that's me behind the crab cutout......
Attached Thumbnails A Big Thank You To Chuck & Dianne S-p1010230.jpg   A Big Thank You To Chuck & Dianne S-crabby.jpg   A Big Thank You To Chuck & Dianne S-p1010240.jpg  

Quick Reply: A Big Thank You To Chuck & Dianne S

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.