Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Mom, Look what followed me home (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/197053-mom-look-what-followed-me-home.html)

LubeJobs42 10-10-2008 08:48 PM

Mom, Look what followed me home

1 Attachment(s)
I pull into my driveway in my Freightliner after a rough day at work. I open the back door to get my computer bag and paper work and hear in a DEEP voice "I Likes yo truck". turn around and there is the tallest brother I have ever seen. I get a little starteled for a split second being it's in my drive way and i'm not expecting to have anyone there. I look at him and tell him thanks. I think he's a lawn service guy from one of the neihbors. After I focus in on him I notice piercings everywhere along with tatoos. I still don't realize who it is. I ask his name and he says Dennis. It finally hit me after a minute. How friggen dense am I? Even if you don't watch sports as I don't how can you not know him.
He is good friends with my little sister and about 10 years ago, I was in my boat and he was in his Fountain "Sensual Chocolate" and we raced up and down the Intercoastal until the cops came and almost arrested all of us. I was surprised he remebered that.
He loved the truck and asked if he could drive it. We went for a ride. I have to tell you, I don't know if he was drinking or I need to brush upon my Ebonice because I couldn't understand a word he was saying.
He called me last night wanting me to go out with him tonight and I thought it was one of my buddies screwing around. I could not understand him in the least.
If anyone knows a good Ebonics program I can buy let me know so I can hang with my new buddy.
I can't believe I'm friends with Michael jordan! :D

t500hps 10-10-2008 09:17 PM

Michael Jordan huh? :) Man I look forward to your posts! goofball!!!!!! :)

Ryan Beckley 10-10-2008 09:19 PM

ummmm.....Dennis Rodmann??????

LubeJobs42 10-10-2008 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by Ryan Beckley (Post 2712653)
ummmm.....Dennis Rodmann??????

Really?? I thought Michael Jordan really had a rough few years!

I can't belive Carmen Electra was with him!!

fund razor 10-10-2008 09:40 PM

Who jacked the little mexican's shoes? :D

LubeJobs42 10-10-2008 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by fund razor (Post 2712672)
Who jacked the little mexican's shoes? :D

Check under your bed.

tomtbone1993 10-10-2008 10:21 PM

its good to see he is not wearing a dress......next time he stops bye....feel free to throw on some shoes.....lol

cd680 10-11-2008 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42 (Post 2712630)
I pull into my driveway in my Freightliner after a rough day at work. I open the back door to get my computer bag and paper work and hear in a DEEP voice "I Likes yo truck". turn around and there is the tallest brother I have ever seen. I get a little starteled for a split second being it's in my drive way and i'm not expecting to have anyone there. I look at him and tell him thanks. I think he's a lawn service guy from one of the neihbors. After I focus in on him I notice piercings everywhere along with tatoos. I still don't realize who it is. I ask his name and he says Dennis. It finally hit me after a minute. How friggen dense am I? Even if you don't watch sports as I don't how can you not know him.
He is good friends with my little sister and about 10 years ago, I was in my boat and he was in his Fountain "Sensual Chocolate" and we raced up and down the Intercoastal until the cops came and almost arrested all of us. I was surprised he remebered that.
He loved the truck and asked if he could drive it. We went for a ride. I have to tell you, I don't know if he was drinking or I need to brush upon my Ebonice because I couldn't understand a word he was saying.
He called me last night wanting me to go out with him tonight and I thought it was one of my buddies screwing around. I could not understand him in the least.
If anyone knows a good Ebonics program I can buy let me know so I can hang with my new buddy.
I can't believe I'm friends with Michael jordan! :D

gino
hes nuts i hung out with him before his good friend and agent darren prince and i grew up together