Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Prayer needed for racers (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/197115-prayer-needed-racers.html)

O.C.Barry 10-13-2008 12:52 PM

Pat

Even though Pat and I work for the same company, I never met Pat until this spring's race in OC (Big Company). Bill Purnell asked Pat, myself, and another gentleman from New Jersey to help him out. A bunch of us pulled and swapped a motor from Bill's Kryptonite into his Gladiator raceboat. While it was the first time we met, Pat and I worked side by side laughing and thrashing on the boat. We started at 9:30 AM and Bill was out testing by 2:45 PM. Bill won the race the next day.

Pat, or the 'Secret Squirrel' as he sometimes prefers, made the day a whole lot of fun. Even though he was a little under the weather, he joked all day long. Probably the most fun day I ever had boating where I didn't go out on a boat....

My prayers are with the Reiter family.

Barry

Karaokemike 10-13-2008 01:02 PM

I just left Bobby at the hospital, he is in good sprits and wanted to thank everyone for their well wishes. It looks like he will be there until Thursday or Friday. Please keep everyone invloved in your thoughts and prayers. As I get more information I will pass it on.

TexomaPowerboater 10-13-2008 01:17 PM

Prayer sent

Shore Thing 10-13-2008 01:18 PM

Does anyone have any information about the search for Pat? I'd like to help out any way i can but i don't want to get in the way. If anyone knows if they could use volunteers for the search, please let me know.

Marginmn 10-13-2008 01:21 PM

My prayers are with all concerned. :(

Ted G 10-13-2008 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by Shore Thing (Post 2714181)
Does anyone have any information about the search for Pat? I'd like to help out any way i can but i don't want to get in the way. If anyone knows if they could use volunteers for the search, please let me know.

I know Joe Perry is out on the water searching, if you have his number he can probably tell you what they need. If you need it, PM me and I can give it to you.

imax 10-13-2008 01:27 PM

Prayers to all involved

Bruce

scandelousJR 10-13-2008 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by insptech (Post 2714195)
I know Joe Perry is out on the water searching, if you have his number he can probably tell you what they need. If you need it, PM me and I can give it to you.

This is Karen's daughter and yes I just spoke to them and they are still out searching around.

Karaokemike 10-13-2008 01:28 PM

Would prefer not to post an update until we get offical word. please email me or call me if I can help with any information.

velocitymike at hotmail.com

four one zero
five six two
six one three six

Bobby's phone is being forwared to his mother's. Please be repsectful with the calls.

Whipple Charged 10-13-2008 01:30 PM

My thoughts go out to all those involved.