Notices

Trip of a Lifetime!

Old 10-15-2008, 08:32 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Talking

I think you should hunt for your food too! Also you need a bigger boat, it's not going to hold near enough beer!

P.S. If you want this to be fun leave the women home! Knock a chunk off before you leave and get the rest on the road!
Old 10-15-2008, 09:48 AM
Registered

Received 25 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by kennyo
I think you should hunt for your food too! Also you need a bigger boat, it's not going to hold near enough beer!

P.S. If you want this to be fun leave the women home! Knock a chunk off before you leave and get the rest on the road!
i was thinking it would be cool to bring some fishing rods and troll in the idle zones and if we caught something fillet the fu(ker up and make a bonfire on the beach and cook it! i dont think any of the girls i know would be up for spending that much time on a small boat, so thats not a problem!
Old 10-15-2008, 09:49 AM
Registered

Received 25 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by bouyhunter
You need to create a rough course.
Just a general plan of what direction you are headed. But, don't hold yourself to waypoints and deadlines. You'll ruin the whole purpose of the trip.
You are about to endeavour on a journey that you feel you need to plan for. You're wrong. Throw some supplies in the boat, and head out. Pick up what you need along the way, and just enjoy it. I understand being a young man you probably want to find strange women, but trust me on this - this is more important. You won't remeber the names (maybe not even the faces) of the women, but you will remember this trip.
I wish I could come along.
you have the right idea! i think when i get some free time im going to do some research and see where i would like to go, and what i would like to see. i def wanna see some boat races! also i will think about what type of supplies i will need.