Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Congratulations to my wife! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/197323-congratulations-my-wife.html)

kennyo 10-16-2008 08:27 AM

Sh!t Brother, with your luck I wouldn't ride with you either! Not sure a Helo is going to be much safer though!!

Wahoo ATV 10-16-2008 08:34 AM

Gino, you make OSO worth the time. I hope they make a movie of your adventures some day.

The Wizard 10-16-2008 08:53 AM

Gino,
i think you need to get a nice big cruiser for her so she can at least enjoy the water with you and.... you can tie right up to her. You can help her pick out a name for the boat or...let her do it on her own.... I'm sure she'll enjoy it,

thats what i had to do....:evilb:

on a smaller scale of course... :evilb:

:drink:zzie

txriverrat2001 10-16-2008 09:02 AM

Congrats on the Helo!!! Never had the oppurtunity to fly one - but I stopped at my Comm Multi yrs ago - I've heard from many you have to be one coordinated fool to fly those things!

Freeze - Can you email me an address or how I can get one of those Mercedes MTI Calenders?? AROD will never step up to anything like that - but it would be cool as hell to have it in my office next time he visits ... With Gino's permission of course!

Thanks

[email protected]

wrinkleface 10-16-2008 09:07 AM

Very cool!!!:drink:

kitten 10-16-2008 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42 (Post 2716881)
This post is for my new wife Renea.

Congratulations honey, I am very proud of you!!!:drink:

Well, she did fix the dock/ lift! That is very, very cool. She should be on the next PRA cover.....Congrats on tieing to knot too!

:drink:

Spicy 10-16-2008 09:17 AM

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42 (Post 2716881)
This post is for my new wife Renea.
I'm sure many of you hear the same thing I do, Your on Offshore Only Again? Congratulations honey, I am very proud of you!!!

I hear it all the time.... :evilb::rolleyes:

Very Cool Gino, from what I've been told flying a Helo is no easy task, Congrat to Renea....

Beak Boater 10-16-2008 10:03 AM

Very nice Gino, congrats, to Renea, If it was know that a Helo was following you it may make it harder to get run. Their will always be video evidence.

RedDog382 10-16-2008 10:50 AM

My younger sister pilots rotor wing out in Colorado. Took me for a unforgettable ride along the mountains a couple years ago. Takes some big kahunas to fly these things!

LubeJobs42 10-16-2008 11:13 AM

The books she has to read are crazy. The one she is reading now is 1200 pages of tiny tiny print, lots of math equations and NO PICTURES!
I have read 2 books in my entire life and that was in 9th grade. It would take me 5 years to read that thing!

They say opposites attract... She gets up and runs 6 mile at 6 am. I watch Judge Mathis and Jerry Springer, She goes to Karate 3 times a week from 5 to 6 and just got another belt- I take my nap. She just got her concealed weapon permit, I carry guns that i don't know how to check if they are loaded and get 3 people shot with one bullet. She flys 3 day a week I watch Jugde Judy and People court!

The one thing we do have in common is she is always trying to better herself, I'm already perfect.