Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Congratulations to my wife! >

Congratulations to my wife!

Notices

Congratulations to my wife!

Old 10-16-2008, 05:26 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow that is quite a feat, flying a helicopter is harder to learn then driving a boat It takes a lot of intelligence and perseverance to get a license to fly. Congratulations Reana, you go girl, I bet no one tells blond jokes around you
Old 10-16-2008, 06:29 AM
No Comment
VIP Member

Location: This post copyright, Packinair Inc. All rights reserved.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thread to follow:

So I was backing my boat out of the shop and the same mouse that ate my lambo floor mat bit me in the leg, I then out of reflex hit the gas and pushed one of my benzo's through a gate and then the sewer grate caved in and messed up my wheel. When I got out to inspect the damage my unloaded gun went off and shot 3 people with a single bullet. as I was running to check up on them I forgot to put the truck in park and it rolled into my wifes new R-44 pushing both the boat and heli into a canal, I then got out my inflatable to try and salvage them before sea-tow got there but I flipped over backwards while trying to get on plane fast.. I was fished out by dennis and then he stole my gold tooth and ran away. While walking back to get the donzi reggie came by with the cat killer on the trailer and blew his air horn and scared some ladies dog and it ran away, I then spent the next several hours canvasing the neighborhood looking for the dog and forgot all about my truck and helicopter sitting in the canal. so I started to run back and stepped on a pop top and cut my heal and had to limp on back home. ( I was only wearing socks because dennis stole my shoes also) I went to get the motion and realised that there is was an issue with the hatch and that my motors from big scotty were still tied up in customs anyway, so I was taking it back to the shop when the trailer fell off. All and all it has just been another day in my life..

Gino

Last edited by packinair; 10-16-2008 at 06:31 AM.
Old 10-16-2008, 06:33 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
Wow that is quite a feat, flying a helicopter is harder to learn then driving a boat It takes a lot of intelligence and perseverance to get a license to fly. Congratulations Reana, you go girl, I bet no one tells blond jokes around you
Eveyone knows that blonds tell the best blond jokes!!! They just forget the punch lines!!
Old 10-16-2008, 07:07 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The difference between a helo and a 160 mph cat is this- the helo never just scares the $hit out of you.
Old 10-16-2008, 07:09 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

Packinair, that is classic!

Congrats to your wife Gino!
Old 10-16-2008, 07:20 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by packinair
Thread to follow:

So I was backing my boat out of the shop and the same mouse that ate my lambo floor mat bit me in the leg, I then out of reflex hit the gas and pushed one of my benzo's through a gate and then the sewer grate caved in and messed up my wheel. When I got out to inspect the damage my unloaded gun went off and shot 3 people with a single bullet. as I was running to check up on them I forgot to put the truck in park and it rolled into my wifes new R-44 pushing both the boat and heli into a canal, I then got out my inflatable to try and salvage them before sea-tow got there but I flipped over backwards while trying to get on plane fast.. I was fished out by dennis and then he stole my gold tooth and ran away. While walking back to get the donzi reggie came by with the cat killer on the trailer and blew his air horn and scared some ladies dog and it ran away, I then spent the next several hours canvasing the neighborhood looking for the dog and forgot all about my truck and helicopter sitting in the canal. so I started to run back and stepped on a pop top and cut my heal and had to limp on back home. ( I was only wearing socks because dennis stole my shoes also) I went to get the motion and realised that there is was an issue with the hatch and that my motors from big scotty were still tied up in customs anyway, so I was taking it back to the shop when the trailer fell off. All and all it has just been another day in my life..Gino

If I didn't live it myself, I would believe it. Thank you for that, I've been laughing for 5 mnutes.
Old 10-16-2008, 07:24 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

I met Renea at the Legends dinner, a very nice lady...gino truly did land one out his league ..congrats to her on the helo....and realistically, Larry only rides with gino because he is old and has a huge insurance policy.
Old 10-16-2008, 07:38 AM
freezeframevideo.net
Commercial Member

Received 819 Likes on 605 Posts
Default Geno This Is For You Freeze Frame

Geno This Is For You Freeze Frame i call you later jeff
Attached Thumbnails Congratulations to my wife!-mercedes.jpg  
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Old 10-16-2008, 07:45 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by FREEZE FRAME VIDEO
Geno This Is For You Freeze Frame i call you later jeff
Jeff, Go back to covering races, this is getting expensive!!

Just kidding. Jeff comes up with so many cool things I have to buy them all! I love calander!
Old 10-16-2008, 08:22 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats Renea! That's cool. I've never been in a helicopter. Gino, Lisa still won't get in The Condo. She keeps saying something about if my fat a$$ can get thrown outta the boat she ain't getting in. Go Figure!

Quick Reply: Congratulations to my wife!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.