BobbyB fund and Reiter Family fund

Notices

BobbyB fund and Reiter Family fund

Old 10-16-2008, 09:00 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts
Default BobbyB fund and Reiter Family fund

I just wanted to say thanks and what a great start for both funds...Since Monday both funds are collectively over 3000 dollars, I expect more checks to be coming in daily.

Please put in the memo section of the check which fund you want your donation to go to, you will recieve back a photo copy of your check for your tax purposes, all Visa And MC transations will recieve back a machine run CC recipt.

Proform Protective Films
BobbyB fund or Reiter Family fund
3220-D Corporate Ct
Ellicott City, MD. 21042

Toll Free: 866-776-3682
email: Rob(at)proformauto.com

It truly is a pleasure to speak with everyone that calls and thanks for helping to support a worthwhile cause.

Rob

If for any reason you get the answering machine, please leave name and number and your call will be returned shortly...
Old 10-16-2008, 05:44 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice job Rob , great talkin with ya
Old 10-16-2008, 09:02 PM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 35 Likes on 10 Posts

Thanks for all your effort and help Rob, you are a good friend to Bobby and the Reiter Family
Old 10-17-2008, 01:32 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Just left the hospital, obviously bobby is very tired as they keep checking on him. He is starting to get a little better at breathing although his side hurts...We got to kid around for a few minutes, he seems to enjoy the catheter, and said it would be a good thing for long term drinking, so his sense of humor is fine, but it hurts him to laugh. He asked me to let eeryone know, thanks for all the thoughts and donations.

He gave the thumbs up and hopes to see everyone soon...
Old 10-17-2008, 07:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

JBS Racing’s Fund Raiser

JBS Racing could not be more excited about the 2008 World championships in Key West, Florida in November. Every JBS employee is working harder than ever to ensure the success and more importantly the safety of our team at the world championships this year.

Winning a race is a small part of a team’s success. How they won may make a good story, but how they lost may be an even better story. Their efforts and sacrifices, their turmoil and peril, their wins and losses, and the magnitude of each of these elements will always define a team’s success and their level of commitment.

JBS Racing would like to announce the first Annual Race Family Party and Fund Raiser November 8, 2008 from 6pm to 8pm. We are encouraging all the fans and racers to come to the JBS Racing Party and donate a minimum of $10.00. All of which will go directly to the families of racers that have died this year in 2008.

JBS Racing is also proud to announce that a percentage of the profit from all clothing sold at the event will go directly to the families as well. JBS Racing will have the music and your drinks covered JBS style!

And for the OSOers out there: We will have nametags for you so everyone can put a face with a “screen name”. So make sure this little “tune-up” is on your schedule before your Duval Crawl that night. Your support is needed. Racers support racers. It’s what we do. It’s how we roll.

On behalf of the entire JBS Racing crew, we would like to again thank you for your time, and efforts and express our excitement about the 2008 SBI/APBA /UIM World Championships in Key West, Florida.

Sincerely,

Jeffery Bayne Stevenson
Owner/Driver

Joseph Allen Skrocki
Marketing Director/Throttles

PS...Freeze Frame Video is giving 100 Don Aronow DVD's to the first 100 people there! THANKS!
Old 10-17-2008, 11:06 PM
Registered

This is a great thing that you are doing.
We have just found Pat Reiter tonight. I will personally pass this information to his wife Deb.

Marcelo (Crew Chief , Friend)
Old 10-17-2008, 11:17 PM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts

Joey you guys are the best. I remember one of the first races i did, the Cinnci Gran Prix in ohhh about 2003, you guys made sure everyone was taken care of. It was all new to me, you guys opened up your camp to everyone involved, had the grills going and made sure every one was fed. When i heard you were getting back into it i knew you'd do it in true JBS style . . . BIG! . . . . It's awesome what you are doing in light of the season we've had. We've lost some special people and we have friends that are hurt and need our help, its comforting to see so many step up and take action. You guys are why i love this sport. See you in Key west

Thanks for the update Rob, It is great what you are doing to help a friend.
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )

Last edited by glassdave; 10-19-2008 at 09:21 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 10-18-2008, 06:26 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

wow, what a great fund to set up Jeff and Joe. I wont be in KW, but if there is anything I can do to help let me know. toll free number at my shop is 866-776-3682...or email rob(at)proformauto.com
Old 10-18-2008, 09:13 AM
Registered

Rob...I'll call ya later today! The response has been amazing. THANKS everyone. It's nice to see everyone put down their sticks, stop bickering, and come together for something important!

QUESTION:
We are in the dry pits with all the other racers. It's not going to be hard to find us. Saturday November 8th from 6-8pm."So make sure this little “tune-up” is on your schedule before your Duval Crawl that night."

NEWS:H2O magazine is offering 1 year subscription to first 100 people to donate $50 or more

Jeff is on the road and would like me to post where people can send donations to:

JBS RACING
CO:Race Family Fund
6181 County Road M
Winneconne, WI 54986
Old 10-18-2008, 09:18 AM
Registered

thanks dave...your post means a lot to myself and jeff...i made sure to forward it to him, he's on the road.