If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Boats:
    32 Skater
    Marlboro, New Jersey
    Owning a Cat with outboards I am always worried about thiefs. It is SOOOO damn easy to remove a 300 X it is scary. You can literally loose 30 plus grand in motors in less than an hour.

Best of luck on the recovery !!!

My Boats:
    FW Liberator with a Merc 454
    windsor, ontario/grosse pointe, michigan
    i'll keep an eye out for them since I live in Ontario...i go to school literally 200 feet from the busiest border crossing in Canada/United States.

My Boats:
    little cat...BIG MOTOR
    Aurora Ontario
    Guarenteed that boat has been stripped and disposed of already. They haul them to Montreal, strip them and then haul them to northern Quebec and dum em in the woods. There are thousands of old logging roads that criss cross the north. You could dump a pile of bodies there and no one would see them in a 100 years.

I Agree

1000 Islands/Ottawa Ontario
    Quote Originally Posted by divenstar View Post
    Like I said...what a shame...

Always read about the organized crime and Hell's Angel drug/crime/prostitution/violence/theft thing in Quebec and more specifically Montreal...But Niagara and the Islands/Seaway???

I Love the St. Lawrence Seaway and pulling my boat up there was on my list of places to run...
    Divenstar, you described the problem and didn't know it.

The 1000 Islands is a very safe area that is 2.5 hours from all the problems you described above.

My Boats:
    2006 Larson Senza 206
    Toronto, Ontario
    i remember a while back someone posting pics of a yellow eliminator cat that was stripped just sitting behind a sand dune in the desert.

My Boats:
    85 Stinger390X, 87 stinger 260
    [QUOTE=Perlmudder;2718641]yikes! what marina was it?

It was the Port Dalhousie "Pier Pressure"marina. He was a Baha dealer and lots of other toys there. Unfortunately the place is closed now but the last few years he was everpresent and had a few hot boats there. They had my old Stinger 210 there in the yard too at that time for sale, but no one took it
    I am at the marina just around the corner from there but we all know of the theft here in Niagara.

DAMN Shame!!! Especially the lack of response from the French Police. What appathy?!?!?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12