On the cheap tool for the boat owner

Notices

On the cheap tool for the boat owner

Old 09-16-2018, 01:41 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts
Default On the cheap tool for the boat owner

Wanted to pass this on --- just saying since OSO 99 percent work on their own apps that boats never seen a service shop as I harp on buying proper tools to help the boat owner out for service / testing issues. Some replies are I am not buying a tool that I only use once.

IMO fuel pressure testing should be done every year before one hits the water ways especially if you have a gen 3 cool fuel set up or the Volvo carter fuel cell. . SO here you go 27 bucks to have a decent tool and store it in a dry cool place all by itself.

How in the world can one pass this up and delivered to your door for FREE. Hell the cost of gas a couple of trips out in your truck to borrow one at the auto store is the cost of owning this.Anyways buy it on the cheap or even if one can find this model cheaper.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Innova-P...866?cm_mmc=SEM THD GDN 25 206888866&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIj8D-25PA3QIVElMMCh1Z3QCOEAEYASABEgJ9efD_BwE&dclid=CIvd 6eSTwN0CFdhtwQodQAoB0g
Old 09-16-2018, 01:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just bougt that for the very reasons you stress. Scored same one at AutoZone for more money but was already there. Thanks for your help BUP!
Old 09-16-2018, 07:18 PM
Registered

Received 118 Likes on 80 Posts

Originally Posted by BUP
How in the world can one pass this up and delivered to your door for FREE. Hell the cost of gas a couple of trips out in your truck to borrow one at the auto store is the cost of owning this.Anyways buy it on the cheap or even if one can find this model cheaper.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Innova-P...866?cm_mmc=SEM THD GDN 25 206888866&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIj8D-25PA3QIVElMMCh1Z3QCOEAEYASABEgJ9efD_BwE&dclid=CIvd 6eSTwN0CFdhtwQodQAoB0g
Nice find. Since adding the Whipple tune in 2015, I've rented the AZ test kit twice per year to check fuel psi.