Stolen 2005 Spectre 30 Onario Canada 10/15/2008

Notices

Stolen 2005 Spectre 30 Onario Canada 10/15/2008

Old 10-16-2008, 11:38 AM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stolen 2005 Spectre 30 Onario Canada 10/15/2008

I just got off the phone with the owner of this boat. It was stolen sometime last night along with the truck it was attached too. The boat is blue/yellow/orange w/300 x's. The best looking 30 I think Jay ever built. It was stolen in Toronto Ontario and was hooked up to a a 1999 Suburban 4 x 4 black. Keep your eyes open for it.

http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.c...o23990-en.html

Last edited by suncoastpower2; 10-16-2008 at 03:51 PM.
Old 10-16-2008, 12:01 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.c...o23990-en.html
Old 10-16-2008, 12:16 PM
Registered

Received 94 Likes on 22 Posts

wherebouts in Ontario? its a big place
Old 10-16-2008, 10:34 PM
Registered

Is (or was) that Joe's boat?
Old 10-17-2008, 07:07 AM
Registered

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=165658 This was taken up there and still no word. Good Luck I hope it is found and the A-Holes that did it. Man they got some big ones. Need to be strung up to the nearest tree.
Old 10-17-2008, 07:28 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Man they got some big ones. they need to be strung up to the nearest tree.

Ditto BIG Daddy
Old 10-17-2008, 09:39 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158
Man they got some big ones. they need to be strung up to the nearest tree.

Ditto BIG Daddy
Seems you can't have anything these days...

I spend a great deal of time in Canada, since I live in a border town...

I love all of Canada...it has always been a far more cerebral and safer place, than the U.S...

Got my 1st taste of the changing criminal environment/element though, when 4-sleds, sled trailer and buddy's Suburban were stolen from guarded/locked sledder coral in Quebec...

Now boats????

It's such a shame that Canada is slowly becoming more and more like the States...

So Sad...

Hope they find those moron thieves...

Stop stealing and get a job M. F.'s...

Divenstar
Old 10-17-2008, 03:58 PM
Registered

Received 94 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by divenstar
Seems you can't have anything these days...

I spend a great deal of time in Canada, since I live in a border town...

I love all of Canada...it has always been a far more cerebral and safer place, than the U.S...

Got my 1st taste of the changing criminal environment/element though, when 4-sleds, sled trailer and buddy's Suburban were stolen from guarded/locked sledder coral in Quebec...

Divenstar
Quebec's DMV and general population is far more tollerent of stolen goods than the rest of Canada.......A few yrs ago a dealer in the Niagra region had 2 brand new Cigs and a big Formula stolen out of his locked and gated Marina, they killed his two dogs, hotwired the Marinas duallys and a dually that was parked in front of a home in the nieghbourhood......the owner of the Marina heard the boats were spotted in Kingston and took after them himself along with a private eye he hired......somehow they traced the boats to a wharehouse in Montreal (the Marina owner said the PI had a pretty good idea where they might be) they went to the local cops (the QPP) and they didnt give a chit and WOULD NOT HELP THEM!!!, wouldnt even send an officer to check it out!!!......it wasnt until the Marina owner contacted the Ontario Police (the OPP) who were investigating the robbery from the Niagra end and some pressure was put on from the Federal level that the QPP finally sent someone out.......the robbers were obviously tipped, the wharehouse was deserted, the stripping of the 3 boats looked to be stopped in midstream, everything just left as though everyone left in a BIG hurry.......the 3 boats were recovered and brought back to Niagra.......this story was related to me firsthand by the Marina owner himself
Old 10-17-2008, 04:09 PM
Registered

Received 25 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by pullmytrigger
Quebec's DMV and general population is far more tollerent of stolen goods than the rest of Canada.......A few yrs ago a dealer in the Niagra region had 2 brand new Cigs and a big Formula stolen out of his locked and gated Marina, they killed his two dogs, hotwired the Marinas duallys and a dually that was parked in front of a home in the nieghbourhood......the owner of the Marina heard the boats were spotted in Kingston and took after them himself along with a private eye he hired......somehow they traced the boats to a wharehouse in Montreal (the Marina owner said the PI had a pretty good idea where they might be) they went to the local cops (the QPP) and they didnt give a chit and WOULD NOT HELP THEM!!!, wouldnt even send an officer to check it out!!!......it wasnt until the Marina owner contacted the Ontario Police (the OPP) who were investigating the robbery from the Niagra end and some pressure was put on from the Federal level that the QPP finally sent someone out.......the robbers were obviously tipped, the wharehouse was deserted, the stripping of the 3 boats looked to be stopped in midstream, everything just left as though everyone left in a BIG hurry.......the 3 boats were recovered and brought back to Niagra.......this story was related to me firsthand by the Marina owner himself
yikes! what marina was it?

hope the boat is returned, its a nice looking cat!
Old 10-17-2008, 04:40 PM
Registered

Like I said...what a shame...

Was in Kingston, Ottawa, Montreal, Messina, Upstate N.Y. on business earlier this year...I also dive out of Kingston at least once a season...

Never knew that type of craziness was happening in such a beautiful, cerebral and laid back area...

Always read about the organized crime and Hell's Angel drug/crime/prostitution/violence/theft thing in Quebec and more specifically Montreal...But Niagara and the Islands/Seaway???

I Love the St. Lawrence Seaway and pulling my boat up there was on my list of places to run...

But, what am I complaining about????

Still not as bad as the states, but I will be more cautious...

BTW...I've been to Toronto w/a smaller Formula I owned...Toronto has been on my list w/the bigger boat and I've been monitoring the Harbour Pilot Lic. test thread...

How's the boat theft issue there???

Divenstar

Quick Reply: Stolen 2005 Spectre 30 Onario Canada 10/15/2008

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.