More bad news for Brunswick >

More bad news for Brunswick

Notices

More bad news for Brunswick

Old 10-22-2008, 07:22 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AB From Windsor
The financial climate isn't so great here in Ontario, Canada either, the Automotive Industry is in a tail spin. Everyone is talking about, if GM and Chrysler join forces and become one there could be many more job loses and plant closures.
AB..I'm also from the Windsor area. Where do you work??
Old 10-22-2008, 01:43 PM
Registered

This will be a very unpopular statement but it is how I feel. Why did we go to WWI WWII, Korea, Vietnam,ect....bomb and destroy then go and pay to rebuild? Same as we are doing in Iraq. WTF. Think about this....when the Tsunami hit overseas the US responded with millions of dollars and relief. How much did other country's give to the US after Katrina? Is there a figure? I have never seen a news article thats said anything about other countries helpinglike we help them. US first. we owe China 500,000 billion dollars!! Can we file banko on them? Country is screwed up. Our leaders to be are so tenderfoot in what they say so they dont loose the popular vote. Things need to change NOW!! We as AMERICANS need to take back our country and the way we do things. NOT CHANGE!!! Just the good old fashion US values and a little WE COME FIRST. There is an old saying....can't help others unless you can help yourself....lets do that!!!
Old 10-22-2008, 01:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by fountainracing65
This will be a very unpopular statement but it is how I feel. Why did we go to WWI WWII, Korea, Vietnam,ect....bomb and destroy then go and pay to rebuild? Same as we are doing in Iraq. WTF. Think about this....when the Tsunami hit overseas the US responded with millions of dollars and relief. How much did other country's give to the US after Katrina? Is there a figure? I have never seen a news article thats said anything about other countries helpinglike we help them. US first. we owe China 500,000 billion dollars!! Can we file banko on them? Country is screwed up. Our leaders to be are so tenderfoot in what they say so they dont loose the popular vote. Things need to change NOW!! We as AMERICANS need to take back our country and the way we do things. NOT CHANGE!!! Just the good old fashion US values and a little WE COME FIRST. There is an old saying....can't help others unless you can help yourself....lets do that!!!
O.K....which is it???...

Change or not change???

Divenstar
Old 10-22-2008, 01:53 PM
Registered

changing back to being Americans with a backbone.
Old 10-22-2008, 02:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by fountainracing65
I don't disagree with your sentiments, however there was considerable financial support from outside the US. It didn't receive widespread news coverage as the media only reports bad news (if it bleeds, it leads). Managing that aid however was a big failure according to most.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9282598/
Old 10-22-2008, 02:55 PM
Registered

Unhappy

Originally Posted by AB From Windsor
The financial climate isn't so great here in Ontario, Canada either, the Automotive Industry is in a tail spin. Everyone is talking about, if GM and Chrysler join forces and become one there could be many more job loses and plant closures.
Hello there AB..

Gotta realize that most of the product platforms are interchangeable...

Across borders...And soon across companies...

I.E.... Mini van parts went to Windsor Assy., St. Louis South and Delaware Assy. (Durango)...

You know the old routine...

How do you increase profits???

Either increase market share or cut costs...

Unfortunately...cutting costs is the option of choice...

Though, cost cutting reduces market share even further...

Divenstar
Old 10-22-2008, 03:04 PM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by divenstar
O.K....which is it???...

Change or not change???

Divenstar
Change for the better ...not change for the worse...or for its own sake.

If you think Detroit is slow now wait until you get a dose of Karl Marx...er...I mean Barack Obama. Even the ants won't have jobs in 4 years, but Barbra Streisand will rule the world.

T2x
Old 10-22-2008, 03:22 PM
Registered

Obama needs to go. I just didn't want to say his name. I might be called a racist. i see thats the new card his campaign is playing. Or should I say old new card.
Old 10-23-2008, 01:08 PM
Registered

Default Today from Brunswick

http://www.tradeonlytoday.com/index....r-3q-earnings-
Old 10-23-2008, 01:21 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=fountainracing65;2722468]This will be a very unpopular statement ...]

Obviously, not an unpopular point of view.

Quick Reply: More bad news for Brunswick

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.