Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   What about Kenny Weisskopf (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/197819-what-about-kenny-weisskopf.html)

AB From Windsor 10-27-2008 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by cello (Post 2724396)
Kenny was one of 4 that were aboard the 371 boat when it crashed. He is still in the hospital fighting an infection to his leg. I spoke with a good friend of his , Scott, on Thursday and he told me about his situation.
Scott has been pulling Kenny's shift at work, therefore Kenny will get paid for what Scott is doing.
Josh Reithmeyer, another boater that was aboard the 371 boat, he was released from the hospital the same evening of the accident, has gone to Bank of America and opened a "Medical Fund" for Kenny. Josh told me that all you have to do is go to any Bank of America and tell them that you would like to donate to Kenny Weisskopf medical fund that was originated in Maryland.
The Cape, one of the places where Kenny works in southern Maryland, will open at around 3:00 pm on Saturday. All the proceeds from the bar will go directly to Kenny and his family. Josh Reithmeyer and Scott have organized this event.
I don't know Kenny personally, but he was aboard 371 with our boating brothers, therefore, I will attend the fundraiser at the Cape and will donate towards his medical fund.
If you have any questions, please contact Josh at 240-925-7212.
I'm sure that what ever we do to help will be greatly appreciated by Kenny and his family.

United We Race

Marcelo (Crew Chief 553, friend)

I'd like to make a donation forto the Keeny Weisskopf Fund, could you give me an address.

cello 10-27-2008 07:44 PM

AB From Windsor
Josh Reithmeyer, another boater that was aboard the 371 boat, he was released from the hospital the same evening of the accident, has gone to Bank of America and opened a "Medical Fund" for Kenny. Josh told me that all you have to do is go to any Bank of America and tell them that you would like to donate to Kenny Weisskopf medical fund that was originated in Maryland. If you have any questions, please contact Josh at 240-925-7212.
Thanks for your donation

Marcelo (Crew Chief 553, Friend)

AB From Windsor 10-27-2008 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by cello (Post 2726081)
AB From Windsor
Josh Reithmeyer, another boater that was aboard the 371 boat, he was released from the hospital the same evening of the accident, has gone to Bank of America and opened a "Medical Fund" for Kenny. Josh told me that all you have to do is go to any Bank of America and tell them that you would like to donate to Kenny Weisskopf medical fund that was originated in Maryland. If you have any questions, please contact Josh at 240-925-7212.
Thanks for your donation

Marcelo (Crew Chief 553, Friend)

I live in Canada, so I'll call Josh. Thanks

marylandmark 10-28-2008 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by cello (Post 2726040)
MarylandMark....you could have used crutches... I think you were just plain scarred.

:party-smiley-004:

I should have been after the reception for Pat! I think by Monday I was able to walk level again.