Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Nor-tech 3900 Roadster Debut Switched to Miami Boat Show From Fort Lauderdale (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/197918-nor-tech-3900-roadster-debut-switched-miami-boat-show-fort-lauderdale.html)

Double R Performance 10-27-2008 12:43 PM

Nor-tech 3900 Roadster Debut Switched to Miami Boat Show From Fort Lauderdale

The heavily anticipated Nor-tech 3900 Roadster with Mercury 1200's was set to debut at the Fort Lauderdale Boat Show later this week. After a recent trip to the factory, it was decided between Double R, Trond and Terry that we would focus on building the hottest product of the Miami show rather than rush the Roadster for Lauderdale. For anyone who was excited for the boat at Lauderdale, we apologize in advance and bring you the following news: Nor-tech will still have some absolutely amazing boats at the show. As far as the Roadster goes, Miami is not that far away. I can tell you that the red 39 inch model does not come anywhere near explaining how cool the lines and innovations Nils has put into this boat. Also, the paint renderings we have seen are off the charts. Can't wait to debut the boat in Miami.

AB From Windsor 10-27-2008 12:58 PM

Are you guys going to have a Nor-tech or something at the Toronto Boat Show.

Double R Performance 10-27-2008 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by AB From Windsor (Post 2725701)
Are you guys going to have a Nor-tech or something at the Toronto Boat Show.

Our problem with the Toronto show is space. We have had a spot in the back of the show (the dungeon) and nobody sees us there. It's a BAD spot that costs us just as much as prime hall space. We are considering taking a pass on the Toronto Show this year because the NMMA's "seniority" protocol does not allow us to buy more or better space in the main or secondary halls.

xconn92 10-27-2008 01:11 PM

What will Nor-Tech have on display at the Lauderdale show?

AB From Windsor 10-27-2008 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by Double R Performance (Post 2725718)
Our problem with the Toronto show is space. We have had a spot in the back of the show (the dungeon) and nobody sees us there. It's a BAD spot that costs us just as much as prime hall space. We are considering taking a pass on the Toronto Show this year because the NMMA's "seniority" protocol does not allow us to buy more or better space in the main or secondary halls.

Thanks!

salesmanship 10-27-2008 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by xconn92 (Post 2725720)
What will Nor-Tech have on display at the Lauderdale show?

Thanks for asking:
5000 V
4300 V
44 CC Offshore Patrol OB
3600 Cat

And the Super 80 Performance Yacht

Terry

03darkshadow 10-27-2008 05:01 PM

i saw my first nor-tech in person yesterday in north east, those are beautiful boats. when is the next time you guys will have something around the mid-atlantic area? just to drool on, i mean look at.

buckknekkid 10-27-2008 07:54 PM

toronto show bites the big one, Im not wasting my time to walk half a mile across frozen crud to look at 14 boats and 76 people trying to sell me a License course.:evilb: