If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    My Boats:
    54' Searay cockpit motoryacht 36' Concept with t/250s and a 34'Rinker cruiser
    Albany NY
    Very well put, you took the words right out of my mouth.. or fingers i should say

Boat Girl
    Donzi Mitch, I know what you mean, I watched the special with my Mom, we just sat there unable to say anything...this is not something that just affected NYC or DC or PA, it affected everyone...If you would like a copy of the tape, I would be more than happy to send one to you...

I cried my eyes out thru the whole thing

At first, I had just walked in and turned on the channel -- I didn't realize what show it was. Just some firemen cooking steaks and teasing the "Proby" guy. Life in the firehouse. Then I saw NYFD on one shirt and thought this might be an "AFTER" attack show.

But then when the entire squad went to the funeral of the rookie Fireman in the Bronx and saw the date was Sept 3, my stomach got tight and I thought "OH NO!!....... I do NOT want to keep watching this.....!!"

I nearly changed the channel.

I just knew that this program was going to end with all these 'brothers" perishing together, and I couldnt stand it. That's when the tears began to roll.....

When I saw the firemen heading upstairs in Tower 1, inside me I yelled for them to stop and come back. But I kept watching, and sensing everything those men felt. Compassion, Bravery, Selflessness, Fear, Hopelessness, Anger, Hate, ....Pain. So many emotions those who lived had to face, & what those who didn't had to endure.

What hero's they are! Putting their lives on the line for an entire city of strangers. Brave as our soldiers in Afghanistan.

That was the most powerful show I've ever seen.

To all the "soldiers" who selflessly protect our safety.....Thank you!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234