Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   1200+ hp Skater 399 V (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/198235-1200-hp-skater-399-v.html)

thunderusone 04-22-2009 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by littledcsrodshop (Post 2849860)
John (thunderusone) it was also nice to finally get to meet & talk with you today..:cool:

Likewise Scott! Glad you got to experience the Skater.....that thing is freakin awesome. You'll have to come over this summer and run some with us. Ill take you out for a ride in mine next time.

thunderusone 04-22-2009 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by kennyo (Post 2849998)
Ha!! Was he being funny???

Dang brother....where's the love??? I was pulling strong for you up until this!:cheer::D

Young Performance 04-22-2009 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by littledcsrodshop (Post 2849858)
I can attest to the comments already made about those motors cranking up every time & idling like a set of 500's.. (However with just a little more bite..:rolleyes::rolleyes:)

As Eddie said the boat ran flawless today & I will say that I have spent my entire life around race cars & boats of all sorts... I have personally raced & drove about anything & everything I could get my --- in since I was a kid.. From karts, to drag cars, to wicked fast street cars , to Nascar Late Model stock , to many hot rod boats ect..ect... & I was blow alway how mild mannered these 1200/1400's were !!!! Amazing !!! We ran all day today at various rpm's - pulling on and off plane countless times , started up & shut down countless times all day long & not one single time did it even give a hint of a spit or sputter , stall , or fail to start as Soon as the ignition was hit... Really hard to believe with that kind of power... Eddie tuned & tuned & then tuned some more , & then tunned again.. Meticulous would be a major understatement..

Lastly I will add that I have been blessed to have had allot of really cool experiences in my short 33 years but today was a day that will not be soon forgotten !! Over the last year or two Eddie done Allot to help me out & has truly treated me better than I really know how to say !! Thanks again buddy !!

It was my pleasure to be able to take you for a ride. I just wish the conditions would have been better so we could have stood on it. I was really worried about banging up the props or worse, ripping the drives off on one of those 50' trees floating in the lake. I should be thanking you for the help with the wideband.
I will keep an eye out for any more parts to get you going. Talk to you soon, Eddie.

littledcsrodshop 04-22-2009 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by thunderusone (Post 2850241)
Likewise Scott! Glad you got to experience the Skater.....that thing is freakin awesome. You'll have to come over this summer and run some with us. Ill take you out for a ride in mine next time.

An experiance it was !!! & yeah I hope to be actually running this summer , time will tell... Either way I will take you up on the offer for a ride in yours some time & maybe even get the honor to meet the official crowned 08 "Mullet King" Kennyooooo.:D

littledcsrodshop 04-22-2009 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by Young Performance (Post 2850566)
It was my pleasure to be able to take you for a ride. I just wish the conditions would have been better so we could have stood on it. I was really worried about banging up the props or worse, ripping the drives off on one of those 50' trees floating in the lake. I should be thanking you for the help with the wideband.
I will keep an eye out for any more parts to get you going. Talk to you soon, Eddie.

Yeah I wish the weather would have been a bit more cooperative because I was ready to roll on to uncharted territory..:cool:
really as if all the logs weren't bad enough but yeah passing up entire freaking trees at triple digits was bit unnatural feeling & quite an experiance in itself..:eek:
Anytime on the help !!

MIAMIBOYZ 04-23-2009 12:49 PM

Incredible work Ediie. I admire the work and time you take to respond with everyone. Very clean to say the least.

kennyo 04-23-2009 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by littledcsrodshop (Post 2850687)
An experiance it was !!! & yeah I hope to be actually running this summer , time will tell... Either way I will take you up on the offer for a ride in yours some time & maybe even get the honor to meet the official crowned 08 "Mullet King" Kennyooooo.:D

Still listening to my tunes Brother!!!

John boy,I still love ya man!(Just not the way u want)

littledcsrodshop 04-23-2009 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by kennyo (Post 2851105)

:D:D:musik010:

thunderusone 04-23-2009 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by kennyo (Post 2851105)

If you keep talking like this....people are eventually going to figure out that you are a hermaphrodite. No matter what people say...you having an inny and outty does make you special.:evilb:

kennyo 04-24-2009 10:10 AM

If I was one of those do you think I would have married three times? I would be fukin rich and ya'll would be tuning MY boat!!!!

Sorry for the Hi jack ED, little comic relief......