If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New Zuperman

My Boats:
    05 25 Outlaw SST
    Belle River,Ontario
    He had it out on the Lake St.Clair last Sun. It is something to see. He was running between Puce and Belle River. Let it go a couple of times running somewhere around the 160 mark if I were to guess.

Platinum Member Platinum Member Jassman's Avatar
    article on this boat and the owner in this months Yachting Magazine.. Interesting. Building composite fishing and pleasure catamarans.

My Boats:
    Currently enjoying a cruiser at a snails pace.
    Lake St. Clair
    Quote Originally Posted by AB From Windsor View Post
    Seen his boat behind his house on Lake St. Clair on a new lift, with a roof over it and it was being landscaped at the time. Took some pic's but they didn't turn out very good, infact the pictures on here of the boat are great. Haven't seen the boat on the water yet and have asked some of my friends and they haven't seen it out yet either. I would think that he would be at the 1000 Islands Poker Run.
    Where about is this place located?

VIP Member VIP Member
    It is on Pike Creek on Lake St. Clair. You will see a large white house on on the Southeast corner of Pike Creek. Just drive down Pike Creek about 300-400 ft. and you'll see a new boat house on your left. Pike Creek is about 1-2 miles west of the Sandbar Grill on the Puce River. When entering Pike Creek come straight in from the lake on idle as it is shallow, stay in the canal when entering and don't hammer it till you get out into deeper water. Let me know how you made out and what you thought if you see it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234