If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Thread: We have arrived

Wild Horses

Cool We have arrived

Hi gang. It just took us 22 hours to reach the Florida boarder from north of Toronto. We are now safely in West Palm Beach with not a single technical problem all the way. The new dually used less than $200 in fuel. )
    Plan on running the intercoastal tomorrow. Today is filled with washing the boat and truck down, starting it up in the driveway and having a few beers under the sunny sky. Ahhhhhhhhh. We are off for one month. Will check in later.

Trev and Cath

Charter Member #927 Charter Member Payton's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1991 34' Super Hawaii
    Have a great time!! I wish we were back down there.

My Boats:
    54' Searay cockpit motoryacht 36' Concept with t/250s and a 34'Rinker cruiser
    Albany NY
    Keep us posted please. I am making that same trip as you are. All the details arent final yet but will be leaving out of either Ft lauderdale or Miami on Thurs April 5th and heading south with a return date of Mon the 9th. Bought the charts now i have to figure where to go and what to see

Bob Scanlon

My Boats:
    Powerplay 33 Sportdeck
    Wild Horses...

If you interested, Spitfire and I will be going out this comming weekend.. You welcome to join us.

Looks like we are the only ones joining you at the Tiki Bar. Bunch a slackers. Anyway, I talked to my father-in-law as they are already in Key Largo. His wife fell down the stairs to the townhouse when they arrived. She's pretty busted up with a broken arm and foot. In a wheelchair for their month of vacation. Thats gotta be all the bad luck one trip can have so it should be smooth sailin for us. We will be there Fiday evening.