Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   STOLEN POWERPLAY!!! S Florida (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/198378-stolen-powerplay-s-florida.html)

Edward R. Cozzi 11-08-2008 12:15 PM

Glad you posted the engine serial numbers. I will watch for them on any surveys I do. Be sure to register them with MerCruiser.

Strip Poker 388 11-08-2008 12:54 PM

Good luck with your ordeal!! What happend with the storage place video?? you said ya nailed it down to 3 days, that would be real easy to find.

Just think if its a pro he will know about the switchs. or maybe a old thread about them?

BAJA WILL 11-08-2008 12:58 PM

I am completely impressed, I do believe you have gotten this far so fast you will get all the answers. Just don't be surprised when its all done that someone you know was apart of it.

WILL:ernaehrung004:

BUIZILLA 11-08-2008 03:57 PM

oh yeahhhhh

Originally Posted by BAJA WILL (Post 2734538)
I am completely impressed, I do believe you have gotten this far so fast you will get all the answers. Just don't be surprised when its all done that someone you know was apart of it.

WILL:ernaehrung004:

the clown that dropped it off in Palmetto Bay didn't do much territory homework, not only on the dropoff property where I personally know the owner, but I also personally know the owner of the adjacent headon Starbuck's property where there are 3 camera's aimed directly at the drop off driver and the truck... I personally know the owner of the Shell station and the Marathon station, in addition to that Jeremy and I found 4 more camera's at the Shell station, and one at the next door Farm Stores building, and 2 at the Marathon station, all within 150-300 feet of the drop off point, we got the area covered on film from 4 locations... and we haven't even looked at the 4 bank camera's yet, and we already have documented statements from 3 eyewitnesses describing the truck details and the driver... maybe as many as 13 camera's for closeup's, hopefully it all comes together, going to take a few days though... we do strongly believe more than 2 professional thief relay *teams* are involved, and all working in cahoots... if the dropoff driver reads this, your a pretty stupid dude, actually your incredibly stupid, your game is up... you've got until Wednesday to see that everything is returned that's missing.. if not, you may see your truck and face here, and everywhere.... the clock is ticking dude...

Pantera24 11-08-2008 04:04 PM

Awesome!!

boatme 11-08-2008 04:09 PM

will we get to see the vidio eventualy ?? or will the cops not let it out even after ??

Xchoke03 11-08-2008 10:16 PM

Awesome !!!! Go Get Um !!!!

Powerplay25 11-09-2008 12:15 AM

JROMY, glad you got it back. That is my absolute favorite Powerplay.

Hope they catch the bastards.

danh63 11-09-2008 09:58 AM

that is great that they have all this information. Guy is in some deep $hit now!

BAJA WILL 11-09-2008 12:51 PM

Not being too nieve, but what would two 525efi's go for that are HOT??? I don't know anyone who would knoweling buy stolen motors. Also in Fl if the power on your boat is stolen don't they confiscate the boat, trailer, and truck its attached to?? I mean really how much would be profited?? 5K-10K seems like plenty of risk and exposure for small return. I am not a theif but seems like you would be better off stealing jewelery????

:angry-smiley-038: