Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Fun Run to Elliott Key Thanksgiving weekend Nov. 29 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/198424-fun-run-elliott-key-thanksgiving-weekend-nov-29-a.html)

Pantera24 12-02-2008 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by monzaspeed (Post 2750884)
it was nice meeting some of you and hopefully we can have these runs more often.guys i would really appreciate if any of you can send me any photos from saturday so i can distribute them to the guys because not everyone is on OSO.
by the way i want to apologize for the several delays due to mechanical issues with phython (THE CHEF), poor guy i just found out that he dropped a valve:( he still does not know how severe the damage is... here my email [email protected]

Andy,
No problem, hey tell (Willy aka The Chef) to take the motor and outdrive out...close the transom and slap an outboard or two .... he will get to enjoy it a lot more often.
Seriously I hope he get's it running soon and inexpensively.
Also try and get as many people as you can to join the site this way we can expand the South Florida group a bit...it's real small unfortunately.

Angel
"Twister 24"

Xray50 12-02-2008 01:12 PM

Angel. Look at the pics and tell me which one you want enlarged...

thedonz 12-02-2008 01:52 PM

Hey everyone......just wanted to say thanks to everyone that made this run such a fun time and success. We really need to get together more often and enjoy boating together. It was great meeting those I didn't already know.

Sorry about Willy's engine woes. We will get it together soon....By the way, Willy is a great person and a fantastic cook. He does some catering work on the side for parties just to make a little extra cash. I have had him cook Paella and other foods for 40-50 people at times and he has always come through to my guests' delight. I highly recommend any of you that are planning a party and want it catered to call him. He does a great job and is very professional.

I will be downloading some pictures of the tie up at Elliott Key when I get home tonight. I've been swamped these last couple of days.

Pantera24 12-02-2008 01:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Xray50 (Post 2751266)
Angel. Look at the pics and tell me which one you want enlarged...

Ray I think this one would be best overall.

THANKS
Angel

CROWN MAN 12-02-2008 03:43 PM

Hey Ray & Rick Hope you all had a good TG.
Dennis

rchevelle71 12-02-2008 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by Pantera24 (Post 2751289)
Ray I think this one would be best overall.

THANKS
Angel

except for the snailboat in the backround:eek:

Dont worry, I wont tell.

rchevelle71 12-02-2008 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by CROWN MAN (Post 2751381)
Hey Ray & Rick Hope you all had a good TG.
Dennis

Dennis,

come on over and ride with us sometime, I may do Ryans run this year, depends on how the boat is running.

Rick

Powerplay25 12-02-2008 09:38 PM

Sounds like a great time. You guys are making me jealous. My boat is winterized and under cover.

Jim B 12-03-2008 04:09 PM

Nice meeting everyone, had a good time. Now I need to find time to work on the boat before the next one.

thedonz 12-03-2008 06:41 PM

Hey Jim, it was great meeting you. Ever figure out what's happening with yours? Willie grenaded his engine, but we'll have it back together soon.

Let me know if there is anything I can do. Remember I am a Mercury dealer. Send me your biz information regarding what we talked about.

Frank