Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Long Duck Dong (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/198449-long-duck-dong.html)

nordic95 12-12-2008 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by Panther (Post 2758047)
One thing that doesn't make sense to me and maybe you can explain it for me..... PS clearly failed to meet the obligations of his contract so LDD sold the boat for a "loss", correct???

BUT, the boat wasn't sold immediately (according to the facts posted here) and the back-up deal fell thru. The boat was then relisted and sold it for the 3rd time, at a loss.

SO, wouldn't the judge want to know why LDD didn't honor the original contract after the back-up deal fell thru? According to what I've seen written, PS contacted LDD after his contract term expired and let him know he would pay the balance. Wouldn't the judge want to know why LDD ignored that request and re-sold the boat again, for a loss??

Seems to me LDD would have been better off working with PS after his back-up deal fell thru, rather than selling it again...

Did I miss something??? If I did, I appologize cause I haven't been paying attention to the thread..... :drink:

The full mount was offered by PS on Monday.But the second deal fell thru and the third and the boat didnt sell till months later.The whole point your missing and maybe you should re read the entire thread and pay attention this time is that LDD is a scammer and low life........:party-smiley-004::drink::drink: Sorry Panther had to say it,no offense to you..

Nordic95

Powerplay25 12-12-2008 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by ZP'd (Post 2758004)
Ya just can't fix "stupid"
His reputation is shot here and on every site he visits. He's toast along with his two bit biz. Bad BBB, Bad E-bay rep, and his own site that has nothing, and now due to his own doing never will!

Nothing grander though then seeing a low life sink his own ship!

:evilb:

http://i35.tinypic.com/2m84b9f.jpg

purrfection 12-12-2008 11:24 AM

I've asked once and I'll ask again. I read the so called contract, but I still do not see any witness' signatures nor do I see where it was notorized. To be a legal contract, is this not required in the state of Alabama?

Panther 12-12-2008 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by nordic95 (Post 2758058)
The full mount was offered by PS on Monday.But the second deal fell thru and the third and the boat didnt sell till months later.The whole point your missing and maybe you should re read the entire thread and pay attention this time is that LDD is a scammer and low life........:party-smiley-004::drink: Sorry Panther had to say it,no offense to you..

Nordic95

Ummmm yes.... The premise of what I wrote was supporting you/PS......It was giving substance to your case.... You may wanna re-read it....:eek::food-smiley-007:

I'll check in next month for an update.... ;)

waterbum 12-12-2008 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by nordic95 (Post 2758058)
......The whole point your missing and maybe you should re read the entire thread and pay attention this time is that LDD is a scammer and low life........:party-smiley-004::drink::drink:

Nordic95

Calling LDD a scammer and a low life is just an opinion. It may be that he has chosen to operate his business in such a way that he never gets repeat business, he does not get referrals from satified customers, he likes the challenge of trying to operate a business with a bad reputation, he takes great satisfaction out of stealing from customers, he hids behind weak contracts, and he is a master business legend in his own mind (the rest of the world is screwed up for not thinking like him).

The worst part is that when guys like LDD finally get buried over a mess like this they just show up somewhere else with a whole new game and unsuspecting pool of honest people from which to extract ill-gotten gains. Hopefully enough people watch other boards and interests and shine the light on his past business practices before more people get burned.

Oh, by the way, I think most people share your opinion that he is a scammer and low life (except him of course, and 1 or 2 other alter egos).

Carry on.

socalstone 12-12-2008 12:02 PM

Holy chit! 1000 posts.

So, just curious......
what is the actual status of this clusterphuck as of today?
Still going in circles?

prostock85 12-12-2008 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by socalstone (Post 2758112)
Holy chit! 1000 posts.

So, just curious......
what is the actual status of this clusterphuck as of today?
Still going in circles?

In lawyers hands now, no breaking news

nordic95 12-12-2008 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by Panther (Post 2758086)
Ummmm yes.... The premise of what I wrote was supporting you/PS......It was giving substance to your case.... You may wanna re-read it....:eek::food-smiley-007:

I'll check in next month for an update.... ;)

I know I was just busting some chops..

US1 Fountain 12-12-2008 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by ManBayBoatClub (Post 2758318)
LDD should be banned.

Interesting