Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Long Duck Dong

Old 11-07-2008, 08:09 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

[QUOTE=RunninHotRacing158;2733741]
Originally Posted by dirtlawyer
Let's hope his wife (or soon to be ex-wife) treats him like he has treated others...

Hey Dirt , I believe the dog in the fight is Steve @LDD lets not bring wife, X,family,kids into this .....

I never said anything about his kids... just suggested that he deserves to be treated the way he treats others.

In hindsight, probably not an appropriate comment.
Old 11-07-2008, 08:30 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nordic95
As I explained in post #71 it was your bad decision to buy your fountain a week before you even talk to prostock about buying the cat. which is why you had to short sale the cat to pay off your loan shark and the 30 day note. prostock offered to pay the boat in full the next business day after the contract ended. If you would have just done the right thing by letting him pay the balance in full you wouldnt be in this mess
The date of purchase of my Fountain has nothing to do with the sale of the Chris Cat. I purchased the Fountain before Prostock offered to buy the Cat.

Contract was written to MY time frame on when I had to pay my loan on the Fountain....Prostock agreed and signed the deal.

Prostock didnt pay by the date 6/13/08 (Friday) and didnt offer to pay the balance until 6/16/08 (Monday)..... It might be "one business day" but there was two days (Sat & Sun) he could have picked up the phone and say he needed to work out something different....by the time Monday rolled around other arrangements had been made...

Anthony, you too are withholding information to make me look like the bad guy....Like stating it was "ONE DAY" later I shut the door....In fact it was 3 days later and Prostock hastn called me since he sent the $12k....ALMOST 6 MONTHS AGO....

Now we are all in bad financial times 6 months after the deal and your on a witch hunt to prove something?....like I said I'll wait for my day in court...

For the rest of you bandwagon jumpers keep my wife, kids, inlaws, and personal situations out of this....it has nothing to do with this transaction.

P.S. If a court of law found in Prostocks favor, trust me I can stroke the check to cover it.....Its not the best time to write it, but I could do it if I absolutely had too...

Last edited by long duck dong; 11-07-2008 at 08:32 AM.
Old 11-07-2008, 08:34 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How about the speaker enclosures? Let's hear that one............

http://forum.ih8mud.com/merchandise-...ed-time-3.html

You are truly scum. I always knew it.
Old 11-07-2008, 08:38 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by THEJOKER
How about the speaker enclosures? Let's hear that one............

http://forum.ih8mud.com/merchandise-...ed-time-3.html

You are truly scum. I always knew it.
Speakers are on backorder until after the first of the year, this is out of my control...offered to refund anyone who contacts me....enclosures are built and waiting speakers....

Brian, you have no room to talk pal.....Taking an old boat mold and slapping a new name on them is hardly being a boat manufacture.....trust me there are plenty of people that dislike you too buddy....so dont throw stones at a glass house... cause one day you will be sitting in the same seat I'm in....trust me .... your time is coming from some people that were involved with prototype.....
Old 11-07-2008, 08:59 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

so you sold the boat on e bay by 6/15 for 17600? If not, then it seems kinda funny that you would refuse 26500 by monday morning, the the 16th and settle for 17600 unless you were using the 14 plus 17 method in figuring what you ACTUALLY got for the boat doesn't it?
Old 11-07-2008, 09:01 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by gsmith9898
If this is true and that is a BIG if, than I can see both sides. a CONTRACT IS A CONTRACT, A DEPOSIT IS A DEPOSIT AND YOUR WORD IS YOUR BOND. I would never have sent that big of a deposit if I did not have the money to follow through. ALOT of companys would not even consider giving back your deposit when you can't complete the contract. Now I would of gave the money back and considered the guys word the next time he told me he wanted to buy something. There is three things that bother me about the whole thing. 1 is why did ldd not sell to him the next day if the guy had money in hand and he did not sell it yet. 2 why did prostock give him $14k when he did not have the rest of the money, 3 why has prostock not been calling ldd.
This is 100% correct....the FACTS are posted!.....Nordic95 dug up what I sold the Chris Cat for on Ebay on page 7 of this thread....

The final payment was due on Friday 6/13/08, I didnt shoot down the offer to pay in full until Monday 6/16/08 when Prostock didnt contact me ALL WEEKEND to try and make different arrangements!....Yes it is "One Business Day" from Friday to Monday...BUT there was Saturday and Sunday that Prostock had ample time to call me and make a different arrangement!.....He never contacted me so I had to make other arrangments...as stated in the PM I sent to him....

Friday to Monday is 72 hours in which he could have called, PM'ed, or emailed to make different arrangments...He did NOT!

Last edited by long duck dong; 11-07-2008 at 09:05 AM.
Old 11-07-2008, 09:01 AM
45 Lip Ship / 900 Zul's
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by long duck dong
just mind your own...hows that?...let the people involved take care of grown folks business and quit fueling the high school drama club...
Hey Little duck dong
I may just come and ring your door bell to kick your A$$ for the hell of it.

Rick OSG
Old 11-07-2008, 09:02 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Airpacker
so you sold the boat on e bay by 6/15 for 17600? If not, then it seems kinda funny that you would refuse 26500 by monday morning, the the 16th and settle for 17600 unless you were using the 14 plus 17 method in figuring what you ACTUALLY got for the boat doesn't it?
Look again at the end date of the auction.......6/30/08....the auction ran for 1 week (7 days) so the auction started on 6/23/08.....10 days AFTER Prostock didnt pay the final payment......
Old 11-07-2008, 09:03 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ONESICKGLADIATOR
Hey Little duck dong
I may just come and ring your door bell to kick your A$$ for the hell of it.

Rick OSG
lol....sure

dont talk about it, just do it...

Last edited by long duck dong; 11-07-2008 at 09:05 AM.
Old 11-07-2008, 09:06 AM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 32 Posts

You are a complete fraud, liar, and a general dirtbag Long Duck. You were banned once, then sucked ass to get reinstated. I hope you get crushed by an out of control semi truck. The world would be a better place without you.

Quick Reply: Long Duck Dong

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.