Long Duck Dong Goes
88.02%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Long Duck Dong

Old 11-07-2008, 01:36 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by t500hps
Yes....It appeared he wanted to "out" Nordic95 and another member (can't remember who now) that was contacting him trying to get this resolved behind the scenes. I believe LDD thought he was in the right and wanted to shame Nordic95 and the other member for sticking there nose in this transaction......it kinda back-fired on him.
Nope I felt like Nordic95 was trying to strong arm me....so I posted it....Stecz20 and I were talking and I took it down once Stecz explained to me what was going on....Anthony thought it was right to post his version.....I can care less.....

I'm done with this boys......

My legal counsel is trying to get in contact with the party's involved now....so as always we'll see how this works out....

See You!

Last edited by long duck dong; 11-07-2008 at 01:38 PM.
Old 11-07-2008, 01:36 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by long duck dong
First and formost I had no other contractual obligation after the contract had expired....nuff said there. At no time prior too the end of the contract did Prostock EVER contact me to push the date back, make other arrangements....I expect business as usual....Only AFTER he didnt meet his end of the contractual obligation did he raise any issues....Again Time and Date stamping on our PM's/emails can prove....I was however forced to make other arrangements in which is not the business of this board.....but will come out in court should it take us that far

If Prostock had just shown up or kept his end of the contract like he was supposed to this wouldnt be happening.....Lets not forget this is roughly 5-6 months ago....has his phone been lost, broken, stolen or otherwise that long?.....I surely didnt run and hide out from the boards...

I offered to refund the difference of the $31k collected and the $26.5k asking price for a total of $5100....they declined

There you go...
SO your saying friday you would have taken full payment, But 3 days later on monday it was too late? I cant see what could change that drastic for you that you couldnt keep your end of the contract, other than you wanted to scam the poor kid
Old 11-07-2008, 01:47 PM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts

We really need to lock this down and let LDD get back to work....he's got at least $12K to come up with in the next few days!!!
Old 11-07-2008, 01:53 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

prostock you would be crazy to settle for a dime less than 14k once this airs out!
Old 11-07-2008, 01:55 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

We really need to lock this down and let LDD get back to work....he's got at least $12K to come up with in the next few days!!!
That's going to be tough to do, if you are in the car business these days.
Dean
Old 11-07-2008, 01:58 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by long duck dong
You obviously dont know what a floor plan is....

I know what a floor plan loan is, and it means that you are financing your inventory.

It also means that you sold this item as a dealer and not as an individual.

some questions this triggered in my head.....

Did you sell this item as an individual or as a dealer? Was prostock aware if he was dealing with an individual or a dealer? I wonder if his lawyer is aware?

Is this your scam? when i catches up to the business, you shut it down and open under a new name? I wonder how many businesses you have owned in the past?
Old 11-07-2008, 02:00 PM
Banned

where do yo live?....with Mr. York on Fantasy Island?....$12k in a few days...LMAO...The court system doesnt move that fast buddy....
Old 11-07-2008, 02:05 PM
Registered

ldd i have been sitting here and reading this entire ordeal and if you were a respectful person and not a scum bag going around ripping people off especially for that much money you would give him back at least 12 grand difference since it was a 2000 non refundable deposit....and you lied about damages to the boat and the trailer while you knew that he was going to tow it all the way back to northern new jersey.........you should be removed from this forum again because people are here to help others not screw them over
Old 11-07-2008, 02:10 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=pshannon;2733855]Ok so we all get it LDD is a dirtbag fraud but my question is why was prostock such a pu$$y?? Why did he not contact LDD in 6 months? Did he really not need the money? Who gives 14k as a down payment? You give 2k as a down then get a check from the bank or where ever for the rest in one big payment. I'm sorry but if someone took 14k from me I would be kicking down there front door and getting my phucking money!![/QUOTE That pretty well sums it up for me too.
Old 11-07-2008, 02:15 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
I sure wish I could do that to all my dead beat coustmers

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AJ0SkbPxAk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuAVgWJ28Hw[/YOUTUBE]

Quick Reply: Long Duck Dong

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.