Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Long Duck Dong (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/198449-long-duck-dong.html)

RunninHotRacing163.1 11-08-2008 08:07 AM

Originally Posted by Boomer35 (Post 2734340)
AMEN! i have yet to meet a guy with a chin strap in this day and age who isnt a tool!!!

prostock/nordic, you guys have to take this guy to the house, the whole 14k and all fee's, time, costs associated with getting it! good luck!

CAREFULL now :evilb::angry-smiley-038:

nordic95 11-08-2008 08:08 AM

Here is a second piece of info:

When the time came to wire the second "PAYMENT",Prostock and LDD had been in contact via phone,and again he asked if the survey was on the way or not and LDD said it was in the mail.Now if you read the contract ,10,000.00 was the second payment.But in good faith prostock wired him 12,000.00.WHY,Prostock says because he felt comfortable with LDD at the time and It didnt matter to him if he paid more now or later it would all end up the same.And I do have copies of the bank wire transactions but I dont want to post incase any personal info on them.So as you can see,first deposit od 2000.00 wire right on time as agreed.Second payment of 10,000.00 plus and extra 2,000.00 wired right on time.Youll see all this like I said before when I post all the PMs that went back and forth.Im just painting a picture for now.

Thanks Anthony

nordic95 11-08-2008 08:14 AM

Originally Posted by brian41 (Post 2734356)
My question is how many supporters does this dirtbag (LLD)have now? Back when I got him banned (was a short lived victory) he did have some supporters and they are very well known on this site. I see on Boatfreaks he still has some but maybe they have no knowledge of what is going on here. Hell just yesterday he posted pic's of some of his toys and in another thread the moderators stop the bashing from continue on there site maybe he has found a home base for future unethical business.

Brian41,

I have spoken with the moderator of BF before I even spoke with LDD the first time.Zone has been involved since this contract was drawn up by LDD but he wishes to remain neutral and I respect his wishes.He also asked me not to bring this issue to his board because it started here with the listing of the boat and he feels it should end here.So out of respect I will.

Thanks Nordic95

bluellama 11-08-2008 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by brian41 (Post 2734356)
My question is how many supporters does this dirtbag (LLD)have now? Back when I got him banned (was a short lived victory) he did have some supporters and they are very well known on this site. I see on Boatfreaks he still has some but maybe they have no knowledge of what is going on here. Hell just yesterday he posted pic's of some of his toys and in another thread the moderators stop the bashing from continue on there site maybe he has found a home base for future unethical business.

I think there is even a picture on that thread of a ramp near him and he was jsaying that there were axle parts from the Chris Cat trailer still in the water.

Sounds like it was ready to travel to ProStock.....

JRider 11-08-2008 08:26 AM

Just thinking about LDDs actions make me sick.

long duck dong 11-08-2008 09:26 AM

Last Suggestion Here....

Prostock, why dont you contact me directly so we can reach an arrangment?....If you need my number you can PM me, or PM me your number and I will contact you directly....

No more 2nd, 3rd, 4th, mob parties....We know what happend between us, not everyone else... I say man up and lets handle this between us...

bluellama 11-08-2008 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by long duck dong (Post 2734412)
Last Suggestion Here....

Prostock, why dont you contact me directly so we can reach an arrangment?....If you need my number you can PM me, or PM me your number and I will contact you directly....

No more 2nd, 3rd, 4th, mob parties....We know what happend between us, not everyone else... I say man up and lets handle this between us...

I highly doubt your lawyer would reccomend that, why the sudden change.

prostock85 11-08-2008 09:45 AM

There is nothing to man up about, you brought this public so it may be best to ride it out. I've given you ample time to make this right on your own. I trusted you as other did.

Yes, I did make an offer if you were going to make this easy... you declined. Now you wanted to fight it and blatantly lied about what you sold the boat for, you didn't just lie to me, you've lied to the 35,733 members of this board. As I said in an earlier post I will not have any spoken words unless its in front of a judge.

I truly apologize it had to go this far but this is where we stand.

*I'll be gone for a few hours as I'm going to look at a twin o/b Shadow Cat now, see you soon*

long duck dong 11-08-2008 09:48 AM

As for the rest of you..... Your looking totally at one perspective....

I had obligations to cover with my Fountain and Prostock had an obligation to cover with the Chris Cat..... When Prostock didnt cover his obligations on Friday when he was supposed to I had to scramble to cover my obligations to my Fountain by Monday. When he didnt contact me on Saturday or Sunday to let me know anything, what am I supposed to do loose my Fountain on Monday morning?.... So Monday he shoots me a PM saying now he wants to pay in full but he already forced me to make other arrangments and it was too late.... I realize that Monday was the next "business day" but Prostock has no excuse for not calling, PM'ing, or emailing me over the weekend to work something else out...he waited until Monday, which by then was too late....

There are allot of you who are in business that would have done the same exact thing I did to save yourself from loosing your boat.... There is NO WAY you would risk loosing property over someone else not meeting their obligations....

After the due date came and went and other arrangments were made is when Prostock started to claim undisclosed damage in an effort to justify not meeting his obligation...

Prostock knows the "REAL" story....so again I invite Prostock to contact me DIRECTLY to reach an arrangment.....

AB From Windsor 11-08-2008 09:49 AM

Wow!