Long Duck Dong Goes
88.02%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Long Duck Dong

Old 11-08-2008, 11:57 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by long duck dong
As for the rest of you..... Your looking totally at one perspective....

I had obligations to cover with my Fountain and Prostock had an obligation to cover with the Chris Cat..... When Prostock didn't cover his obligations on Friday when he was supposed to I had to scramble to cover my obligations to my Fountain by Monday. When he didn't contact me on Saturday or Sunday to let me know anything, what am I supposed to do loose my Fountain on Monday morning?.... So Monday he shoots me a PM saying now he wants to pay in full but he already forced me to make other arrangements and it was too late.... I realize that Monday was the next "business day" but Prostock has no excuse for not calling, PM'ing, or emailing me over the weekend to work something else out...he waited until Monday, which by then was too late....

There are allot of you who are in business that would have done the same exact thing I did to save yourself from loosing your boat.... There is NO WAY you would risk loosing property over someone else not meeting their obligations....

After the due date came and went and other arrangments were made is when Prostock started to claim undisclosed damage in an effort to justify not meeting his obligation...

Prostock knows the "REAL" story....so again I invite Prostock to contact me DIRECTLY to reach an arrangment.....
You are an absolute fool!!!! Your bad financial decisions are nobody's fault but your own!!! If the contract was breached then you had every right to sell the boat 1 minute after the contract expired. Then you return prostocks money except the $2000.00 deposit. If you feel entitled to penalties then you take prostock to court.

Your contract was totally 1 sided. As I stated before you are obligated to disclose that you are a used motor vehicle dealer. If you decide to go to court you are going to get your ass handed to you on a silver platter!! And guess what, you don't get to keep the platter!!!

Show us what a man you are and pay back the money!
Old 11-08-2008, 12:56 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LDD, if you believe you are right, stop thrashing wildly at EVERYONE. No one is here to "get" you.

Last edited by prostock85; 11-08-2008 at 01:19 PM.
Old 11-08-2008, 01:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by SHADOWCAT30
I've been reading this story since this all started .I feel money is hard to come by right now. If it was me I would give it back so if that meant you couldn't boat because you were doing the right thing so be it. A friend of mine bought the boat from LLD and I know that if it wasn't priced as cheap as it was he wouldn't of bought it so it seems to me that you would of lost the fountain anyway. Do the right thing and give him his money back .
Shadowcat30, Can you please email me since you have PM's turned off
[email protected]
Old 11-08-2008, 01:09 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

LDD you know as well as I do that I never slandered you in any way shape or form.I have spoken to you like a gentleman each and every time we have spoken.I explained to you how I felt about what you did to PS and thats why I got involved.I basically begged you to meet his agreement terms of 8000.00 and you keep the rest.I sympathized with you on the phone about your divorce and that times are slow in the car biz right this minute.You told me you make all your money Jan thru April,tax time as you said.I explained that PS was willing to wait for the money as long as we had an agrement signed and you could pay him off over the next few months.I even offered for you to write your own terms and conditions on this payment plan.And you told me to go F-off!!!!!! I think the jury has already spoken and I have not even finished my presentation of the facts.There are some absolutely outstanding people here on this board.It dont matter how much money they make they are all willing to help in any way shape or form.I have received e-mail from officers,marina's right in your back yard and probably about 30 concerned members from here and OTHER boards.You bought this all on yourself.You are 100% positive that you and your contract are right then why ask for PS number now.I really think its a little to late.We are meeting tonight to draft up all the paper work for the lawyer and Im sure you will have your day or DAYS in court.So unless you want to talk about sending all the money in full to him I dont think its worth the phone bill.You have my cell and we will be together tonight if you want to talk.Like I told you many many times,I think your a good guy and just got caught in a financial pickle and I really wanted you to do the right thing before we came on here.Sorry for any inconvience this may have cause you.I will continue the presentation to the board in a few.

Anthony Rogosich
1-732-921-3355 24/7
Old 11-08-2008, 01:11 PM
Registered

LDD & prostock, both you guys made errors in this deal. The right thing for LDD to do is refund all monies (-) $2k. Prostock, you should be more cautious when conducting business... especially several states away. Chalk up the $2k loss to a hard lesson learned.

If you guys go to court the only people that will come out winners are the attorneys.

Good Luck!

Last edited by Jigsaw89; 11-08-2008 at 01:24 PM. Reason: point made
Old 11-08-2008, 01:20 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Jigsaw89
prostock85, why talk about other boats in a thread designed to help you get your money back? Doesn't make any sense.

As for the business dealings b/w LDD & prostock, both you guys made errors in this deal. The right thing for LDD to do is refund all monies (-) $2k. Prostock, you should be more cautious when conducting business... especially several states away. Chalk up the $2k loss to a hard lesson learned.

If you guys go to court the only people that will come out winners are the attorneys.

Good Luck!
removed
Old 11-08-2008, 01:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by long duck dong
In the end you'll be sitting in the exact seat I'm sitting in right now, ....

LDD I hope you are right.......

Prostock deserves to be sitting back reading threads on OSO with a pocket full of cash
Old 11-08-2008, 02:43 PM
Registered

It's obvious from this thread and his pic that lld is one of those fly by night used car salesman who doesn't give one crap about morality or doing the right thing. He only mentions contract. It don't matter what the circustance, a person has to lack all intergity to keep anything beyond the 2K initial deposit.

Keep this thread at the top forever so others know this is a person who will play a game at others expense. I hope you get what's coming to you douchebag (and you will) both in divorce and civil court, you could have ended this long ago by simply doing the right thing regardless of what prostock did or did not do or what a contract did or did not say. You have no argument nor chance in hell at winning here or in court.
Old 11-08-2008, 03:16 PM
Charter Member #415
Charter Member

No dog in this fight,don't know either party,but here is my opinion,and you know what they say about opinions. Give it all back,all 14K,that is the right thing to do. But if you disagree,then consider this.You may still walk away for 14K,but if you keep going like you are going,your out of pocket costs will probrably be way,way more than 14K. If you don't want to refund it cause it is the right thing to do,then do it because 14K is the least amount it is going to cost you if you continue. The issue at this point is how much do you want to spend,14K or a lot more?It's your call at this point,but that window may be rapidly closing.

Last edited by Magicfloat; 11-08-2008 at 03:51 PM.
Old 11-08-2008, 04:29 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone could be the next victim.Here is LDD boat that he bought for 22,550.00 and this could be for sale soon.Check out the quality repair

http://forums.boatfreaks.org/showthread.php?t=9661

Quick Reply: Long Duck Dong

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.