Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Long Duck Dong (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/198449-long-duck-dong.html)

cauzmik 11-10-2008 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by long duck dong (Post 2735559)
So your excuse for 5-6 months of no contact is basically that you knew you didnt live up to your end of the contract and basically wrote off the $14k until Nordic got involved and rallied everyone up...

After reading the thread several times over this weekend you guys have gathered quite the following....

THE JOKER is putting the whole attorney bill on his tab.... although I doubt that will happen unless his parents OK the money being spent from their trucking company...There is a collection going for addtional attorney fee's via Causmik...Boomer35 wants to start and collect an attorney fund for Prostock.....t500hps wants everyone to send checks to Prostock post#377 and only use what he needs and return the rest to an OSO fund....

After your 4am meeting all you documentation should be in order and ready to file...Look forward to seeing you there...

P.S. by my calculations Prostock should have somehwere in the neighborhood of $40k in checks arriving anytime now....

1) So your idea is that it was up to him to contact you if he wanted his money back...if he didn't you get to keep it! FINE...what we are ALL saying is if it was US...we would have reached out to him because it would be the honest, courteous, moralling upstanding thing to do!

2) You have over 100 people on this thread....god knows how many who agree and have not posted do to the fact the MAJORITY of people in life [AKA PROSTOCK] avoid conflict. We all agree and have stated now on numerous occasions that we disagree with the treatment you gave and that we understand PROSTOCK could have helped himself if he spoke up but what you are doing right now is not what a REAL man would do. YET YOU STILL FEEL YOUR BEING FAIR? sorry for the run on sentence...

3)I am not involved in this whatsoever...I have stuck up for him via the boards along with everyone else....I didn't know him before this and I'll probably never know him after this but it's the fact that he is a member of this community and doesn't deserve this. I admit to stating I would start a fund but after PM's with them they stated they want no help...they are coming after you hard and you better hope they can't find other people whom you have done the same to.

4) I feel pity for you...that you have no morals...that you still hold your pointless argument...and that you going to get taken to the cleaners in court! Best of luck to you my friend

5) And because your still a member of this board...Throw some new graphics on your fountain, I like the one's you have but...they are a gorgeous make and deserve the best.

stecz20 11-10-2008 12:40 PM

hey brian, i think he just called youa daddys boy....

purrfection 11-10-2008 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by long duck dong (Post 2735568)
The mods arent protecting me, let me assure you.... they dont want this over there and asked Anthony (Nordic95) NOT to bring it there.... it happend here not on Boatfreaks...

there is allot of people who can read between the lines with this transaction and have better things to do with their time than post on here, they just call me and show their support...

Long Duck Dong is a very appropriate screen name, one big ***** looking to screw someone. Hopefully in the end, you will screw yourself.

fund razor 11-10-2008 01:08 PM

there is allot of people who can read between the lines with this transaction and have better things to do with their time than post on here, they just call me and show their support...

Your phone must be ringing off the hook with all the people who are too smart to associate with you publicly, yet really, really value your friendship and want to show their secret solidarity with you. :grinser010:

VetteLT193 11-10-2008 01:30 PM

steals $14k from someone and is no longer registered on ebay.

sounds like broke di** dong.

Powerplay25 11-10-2008 01:37 PM

A lot of people showing you support? Support for what? For keeping someone's 14 grand while you sold the boat to another person? That's quite a code of ethics you've got there.

You are delusional.

ZP'd 11-10-2008 01:50 PM

Just more b.s. continuing to prove your a theif and a liar.
There are no between the lines, only the one is in YOUR brainless head.
You dumb azz, you could have done the right thing RIGHT away and instead you continue to show what a waste of human flesh you are. 14K sounds like the least amount of your worries now. Worst of luck to you idiot.

Powerplay25 11-10-2008 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by long duck dong (Post 2735559)
So your excuse for 5-6 months of no contact is basically that you knew you didnt live up to your end of the contract and basically wrote off the $14k until Nordic got involved and rallied everyone up...

Obviously you didn't have a problem KEEPING his 14 grand for a boat you sold to someone else did you?

Gutless bastard!

Keytime 11-10-2008 02:21 PM

"What's yours is mine
What's mine is mine, too
If you shake my hand
Better count your fingers...
"

Just some song lyrics that came to mind...