I will try and keep this up to date for you Nordic. Just let me know when things need to be added. You are doing enough already. It is guys like you and all the guys that helped me out on my motor deal gone bad that still make this a great place to come.
1) LDD and buyer strike a deal on the boat
1a) May 21: buyer sends 2000.00 deposit
2) May 27: LDD draws up a contract that favor HIS interests much more then the buyer.
2a) May 30: Buyer sends second check to LDD only 3 days after the contract is sent with the terms.
3) Buyer sees that the boat and trailer were damaged at the ramp while launching.
3a) LDD did not tell prostock about any of the damages, prostock read about the damage and saw the damages in pictures posted on Boatfreaks AFTER he had send the 14k
4) Buyer asks for a survey from LDD and never gets it. LDD assures him that it was sent but never does.
5) Buyer gets cold feet because LDD is not providing the requested information.
6) The final payment is not sent on time (or ever)
7) LDD talks to the buyer 3 days after the final payment was due and LDD tells him to pound sand even though the buyer offers to wire the balance that day.
8) LDD puts the boat up for sale again on ebay. He waites for the auction to end how ever many days later and accepts a little over 17K for the boat that he sold the original buyer for almost 30K
8a) LDD listed the boat on ebay, made a side deal with a guy for 18k, screwed him out of that as well and sold it off ebay to an unkown guy for $20,600
9) LDD never offers to send the difference of the sale price back to buyer untill much later when he is confronted by others.
10) The confusing part is that it seems that the Ebay buyers did not buy the boat either and there are other people that got screwed out of the boat.
11) Buyer seemingly is going to take the lesson learned and vanish into obscurity and not go after LDD as he does not have the means to bring the suit.
12) Buyer in cassuall conversation with other board memebers tells the story and the other members get involved.
13) LDD puts up a post on OSO and tells the story and does not like what people so he deletes the thread.
14) New thread is up and we are finding out that LDD scammed others on the boat, deal gone bad with Joker, speaker deal gone bad.......
Put your best foot forward!
Did the damage happen after the deposit was received or prior?
Put your best foot forward!
Should I not ask what was in the Kappus burgers?
Alum Metal Fab
Custom Marine Sales
Dave's Custom Boats
Diamond Performance Parts
Double R Performance
Elton Porter Insurance
Fastboats Marine Group
GGB Exhaust Technologies
Grand Sports Center
Ilmor High Performance Marine
Lake Cumberland Marine
Lake Havasu Boat Show
Marine Technology Inc
McLeod Design Group
Performance Boat Center
Performance Marine Trading
Potter Performance Engines
Ron Sporl Performance
Speed and Custom Marine
Total Dollar Insurance
Teague Custom Marine
Wake Zone Marine Insurance
Young Performance Marine