Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Long Duck Dong (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/198449-long-duck-dong.html)

Audiofn 11-24-2008 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by long duck dong (Post 2746671)
....this isnt my first time at the dance...

Even if I'm wrong, any attorney will tell you....It's one thing to get a judgement, its another to collect your judgement....so you might think of that in your thought process prior to returning my email....

You really did plan this whole thing out from the begining didn't you you POS. Now he can bring this statement with him to court and read it out. I am sure that the judge will love what you think about the judicial process. What a puke.

dmaxx3500 11-24-2008 10:32 PM

ps just take what you can get,karma's a *****!!!!!!!!!!!!

Powerplay25 11-24-2008 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by long duck dong (Post 2682152)
I have a feeling that TD is allot further into his agenda than we all know....TD is going down as the Douchebag of all time in the world for boating forums....he has by far surpassed the reputations of several superstars including Bgchuby, Big Scotty, The Rolex Kid, Troutley, and Too Old aka Fred Cecil (Trick Marine).....

TD is now a supporting vendor of scream and fly, they deleted the thread this morning.....what a bunch of CHUMPS... S&F took his money to be a vendor then deleted the thread.... TD is buying back his comments...LMAO

And now Douchebag, you've surpassed all those named above.

sleek1 11-24-2008 11:53 PM

PS, don't settle for a penny under $12K if you want to take the "easy route" to avoid additional stress/hassle.

long duck dong 11-25-2008 12:11 AM

Originally Posted by t500hps (Post 2746678)
so you admit to not having the money???

You rocket scientists have already checked into my bank accounts, assets, and debts...are you that stupid or did you forget what you guys already know?....My guess is your that stupid...:evilb:

Originally Posted by Pure Energy (Post 2746679)
I can't believe you publicly stated you will not abide by a court ruling against you!!! The judge is going to love that!!! And if you don't pay say hello to Mr. Lien!!! Do you know what happens when someone puts a lien on you???

Mr Lien?....is he related to Mr. Clean? I use Mr. Clean at my house to clean my floors....You guys have it all figured out...nice house, nice cars, I'm either broke or I owe so what are you going to put lien on?....What a jerk off.....read what and the others have posted....you checked into my assets already I thought....I thought I was broke?..

Originally Posted by Audiofn (Post 2746684)
You really did plan this whole thing out from the begining didn't you you POS. Now he can bring this statement with him to court and read it out. I am sure that the judge will love what you think about the judicial process. What a puke.

Didnt plan anything, but I sure did get allot of ideas from listening to you cave monkey pound on your own chests for the last who knows how long now....I'm actually starting to enjoy rattling this cage....and trust me so are others who love to watch people like you get your panty's in a bunch over some post....Its the internet....this isnt memorex....get a life...

Originally Posted by Powerplay25 (Post 2746705)
And now Douchebag, you've surpassed all those named above.

Well at least I havent surpassed your name....although I have thought of a new forum name, Long Dong Strong....what do you think?....some chicks I know liked it.. they said it was very fitting....like my magnums...:eek:

P.S. Stir, stir, stir......mmmmmmm stir....

:food-smiley-007:

FukLongDuckDong 11-25-2008 12:32 AM

ProStock...I just noticed that the bogus contract was signed on 5/27/08 -- This seems to have been going on long enough man. Just go get a decent lawyer, and you will win this. Get it over with, it should not be that hard. Print out all the pertinent threads you find here as well, especially the ones where LDD is basically admitting to his fault in this whole situation.

LDD -- Really? You glorify some dude taking people for thousands, like its a good thing?

Fred Cecil took people for THOUSANDS....and what has happend to him?? lost a few jobs? WOW!!!....I'm self employed... The power of OSO sure spanked "Too Old" Fred didnt it?...yeah whatever...
You're absolutely spineless. Lucky that dude Fred never messed with the wrong person. All it takes is screwing with the wrong person once. ProStock seems like a regular young dude that had a good amount of faith in basic human decency, but he got caught dealing with a person that is not human or decent.

I wonder LDD, how would you handle someone who would be willing to deal with you directly. You would probably not have the constitution to make it past a real confrontation, to deal face to face with a man willing to put you precisely where you belong. You would probably be afraid.

Just a little heads up on the statute of limitations: http://www.expertlaw.com/library/lim...e/Alabama.html

long duck dong 11-25-2008 12:42 AM

Originally Posted by FukLongDuckDong (Post 2746727)
You would probably not have the constitution to make it past a real confrontation, to deal face to face with a man willing to put you precisely where you belong. You would probably be afraid.

AHHH the circus clown has returned to grace and address me.....well all things and posts considered no one has showed yet, you have my address, they posted it....you coming?....

nah....I didnt think so.....

stir, stir, stir......

BattleCry 11-25-2008 01:17 AM

I have seen alot of idiots come and go but, this one takes the cake. This pro stock fella is pretty understanding. But, a trip to your business by the boys in blue(police) or the irs and they have regulations to enforce that they can shutdown your business for an undetermined amount of time. When you piss off the wrong person, they can and will come down on you in ways that will only cost you money. The question you have to ask yourself is...How would I like it if what I'm doing to someone was done to me?

FukLongDuckDong 11-25-2008 01:31 AM

Really? All that info is here???

Sweet, Fun!

That's insane!

Would anyone be kind enough to show me where I can find this man's info.

Address, Phone, Email Address, Cellphone, Fax, Business Name and Address, and anything else that is out there.

Thanks!

Oh, LDD I read somewhere that you're in the middle of a divorce, or maybe its over by now. Probably karma coming around to visit. Smart woman, hopefully she took the kids away from your influence if you had any. She realized she was with s#@t, and needed to get away from the stench before too much rubbed off on her. You see, no one has to do anything to you, you're doing it to yourself. You create your own hell...

I still want his info though guys. Even Karma can use a little fuel sometimes. :)

fund razor 11-25-2008 05:28 AM

Originally Posted by long duck dong (Post 2746671)
Like I have said previously and all along...In no way will this affect my boating or attending boating events, or even getting on the boards, ever....I'm not banned from this site, Serious, or Boatfreaks....Matter of fact I was out on the river this past weekend and not once did I think of OSO and the azz clowns talking out of their butt cheeks on here...

Fact check?