Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Long Duck Dong (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/198449-long-duck-dong.html)

boatme 11-25-2008 06:06 AM

My guess this whole thing is about two posts from being bounced

The following was posted on this site by the administrator

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The tone here on OSO

In an effort to get the tone here on OSO a little more like “the good old days”, we’re going to be tightening up on out-of-control threads in the forums. Sharing news and personal experience is one thing, speculation and stirring up negative rumors is another, and that’s what we’re going to be cracking down on."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
They will clean it up and clean it out

My feelings

I think that LDD has no intention of handing back any money he is not made to return by someone (the lawyers)

I think this just shows that our country no longer believes in doing the RIGHT thing they only consider the LEAGLE thing

We seem to care less and less about the proper way to handle things and more about "I gotta get mine" attitude

I hope this gets resolved, but the fact that LLD says he doesnt care what anyone thinks, or what needs to be done is distressing to say the least. So beating him over the head wont change the fact that he is exibiting very little compassion for the situation

As is always the case, at the end of the day the lawyers will get wealthy because no one has morals or integrity. So these two go to the one guy that has no consideration for right or wrong only for the money (the lawyer) Some Lawyer is laughing at this right now This is why the Lawyer make so much money cause we cant fix anything on our own, and we can always "Call a Lawyer" ourself and we know we can string it out for years using the legale system

LDD do the right thing, the moral thing, the integrity thing.

To the rest of the group, Name calling and Idle threats don't fix this

If you want to confront this guy then go do it. Stop saying someone should. I am sure there has got to be someone on here that feels the same way about LDD doing the wrong thing that could go visit him

LLD do the right thing pay the man At the end of the day he did not get what he was paying for. Keep a grand or two and move on (I dont think you are owed the $2000 but if it makes you happy) dont give this guys money to an attorney

Keep it professional guys or they will bounce this entire thread

long duck dong 11-25-2008 06:15 AM

Originally Posted by fund razor (Post 2746753)
Fact check?

http://seriousoffshore.com/forums/sh...8659#post28659

CHECK!....

Audiofn 11-25-2008 06:17 AM

Does anyone wonder why his wife is leaving him? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

LDD funny thing is you are to stupid to know that once Pro files against you in court (yes just the filing) you will no longer be able to obtain a loan at any kind of decent rate. Any credit aplication that you fill out you will have to state that you have the claim against you. Your rates go up. Then when they win (and they will win) you will have the judgement against you. Then your credit will really take a hit. Pour credit and judgements agaist you will run up your cost of doing business big time. Hey don't take my word for it ask your accountant.

Audiofn 11-25-2008 06:24 AM

Originally Posted by long duck dong (Post 2746765)

Invalid thread. Guess you are wrong again.:rolleyes:

danh63 11-25-2008 06:26 AM

Originally Posted by prostock85 (Post 2746564)
Honest question to all viewing...

If I'm to settle, what should I settle for?

or...

Take it to court?

Take it to court!

THe reason he probably had to sell it at a lower cost (even if he had to) was because of the damage I am sure, not the fact that you waited until Monday, which he asked you to. That was a good bit of info!

Audiofn 11-25-2008 06:37 AM

Originally Posted by danh63 (Post 2746773)
.... which he asked you to. That was a good bit of info!

Funny how the Donger forgot to mention that little bit of info isn't it. More lies from him. If he keeps going he can make Pro's case for him.

t500hps 11-25-2008 07:02 AM

789 posts saying LDD owes him the money and he appears no closer to paying PS than before this thread started........can we lock this thread (not remove it!!) until the court case/outcome. I hadn't checked this thread in nearly a week until yesterday someone told me I should look it over....same crap when I walked away from it a week ago!!

Boomer35 11-25-2008 07:16 AM

WOW! LDD you are truley a POS,

Prostock you need to give him until the monday after thanksgiving to pay up. Although i think you deserve the whole 14k, i would settle for a 12k check monday. Once that doesnt happen you need to send the hounds after him, 14k plus attorney fee's. Im sure there are still many on the site who would be willing to help.

hesitation is what got you in this position, i would not dic around with this asss clown any longer

prostock85 11-25-2008 07:29 AM

To clear a few things up...

Any monies offered pertaining to helping with lawyer fees have been turned away. Not because I don't want or need the help, it's because I got myself into this and I'm doing all I can to get out of it.

As for my lawyers. As many have expressed, I have been trying to keep this away from the courts. Hell, I've even tried keeping it private, never trying to "out" anyone. But LDD and I are on opposite sides of the settle spectrum. Therefor possibly leaving it in the lawyers hands. I will however, thank LDD for keeping recent communication very civil. He (Steve) has been trying to settle this and is applauded for his effort.

Last thing, as asked before, keep this calm. Threats and name calling are helping no one. Yes I was a fool for signing it, but I was caught up in the moment. Both sides have their faults, but this will be resolved.

ZP'd 11-25-2008 07:42 AM

Can a legal fund be set up somehow for Prostocks lawyer/lawyers? It is Christmas season already and I can help out a little. With a couple kids in college I'm certainly not wealthy but the thought of rooting out one evil person will make me squeeze a few more $$ out for the holiday! :drink:

The dumb dumb duck ain't got squat IMO and that's why he's trying to sucker punch Prostock again by his attempting at negotiating for a stupid amount settlement. Funny, it always seems that the ones who actually got the $ and get the woman never seem to find the need to post about it on a forum.

Take the trash out Prostock, the world will be a better place with the legal and financial system stacked against him. Get that lawyer, set up a legal fund and put this idiot where he belongs, sifting thru trash for cans. Don't let this idiot sucker punch you AGAIN, he's showed everyone here what he's about, listen to them!