Long Duck Dong Goes
88.02%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Long Duck Dong

Old 12-06-2008, 07:03 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by THEJOKER
No " the joke" is on you. I don't have to answer to you but you'll soon have to answer to a judge. You are toast Mr. Scum Bag!
What happend to "picking up the attorney fee's"...... You and your boys and their "secret" pow wow meeting havent done chit.....3-4 weeks later EVERYONE on this thread is still bullchitting each other about the same old same old......all talk NO ACTION.... So YOU PAL....are "THE JOKE"....

Originally Posted by spilman
WOW....Complete F***ing Idiot...posting himself into a corner.
LDD," What is wrong with you?" If you stop and think about what you are doing, how can you even keep posting, let alone keep the money and expect to have a future?" You have no soul....
Think before you respond.....
As I said before and I will say it again, this is the internet my man. My reputation on this board is shot and it really doesnt bother me what you people think about me, my business, or my boat.....
Originally Posted by ZP'd
Well he's a freakin idiot con man! What do most idiots do? Continue to make a fool of themselves of course!
Always fun to watch a idiot sink himself though, mostly the wannabe's as in ding dong.
CON MAN?......Prostock signed the contract and I'm a CON MAN for his actions. He didnt live up to his end of the deal and I'm a CON MAN for his lack of action? Prostock waited 5+ months to say anything and I'm a CON MAN?

You dont know chit you dick hole so shut your face...
Old 12-06-2008, 07:26 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by long duck dong
What happend to "picking up the attorney fee's"...... You and your boys and their "secret" pow wow meeting havent done chit.....3-4 weeks later EVERYONE on this thread is still bullchitting each other about the same old same old......all talk NO ACTION.... So YOU PAL....are "THE JOKE"....

As I said before and I will say it again, this is the internet my man. My reputation on this board is shot and it really doesnt bother me what you people think about me, my business, or my boat.....

CON MAN?......Prostock signed the contract and I'm a CON MAN for his actions. He didnt live up to his end of the deal and I'm a CON MAN for his lack of action? Prostock waited 5+ months to say anything and I'm a CON MAN?

You dont know chit you dick hole so shut your face...
WOW what a way to start a saturday morning , too much hostility BIG Daddy I prefer the T & A , a few stiff bloody marys and a buffet of VAGINA ..
Old 12-06-2008, 07:36 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Fact is DONG your court date stalled a little during the holidays but when you posted the thread about members wives and anybody that has a boat 28 and under suk , blah , blah , blah......you pissed off the wrong member on this board that happens to be an attorney in Alabama. You are your own worst enemy. You should use more RESTRAINT and less THREATS if you know what I mean.
Old 12-06-2008, 08:05 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Originally Posted by long duck dong
My reputation on this board is shot and it really doesnt bother me what you people think about me, my business, or my boat...

You should care
Old 12-06-2008, 08:28 AM
Shoulda Woulda Coulda
Platinum Member

I too read the entire thread... What a Long Duck Deuche-Bag...

Although I don't post very often, I find it reassuring that we still have such a strong community that won't put up with this kind of BS...
Old 12-06-2008, 08:37 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by THEJOKER
Fact is DONG your court date stalled a little during the holidays but when you posted the thread about members wives and anybody that has a boat 28 and under suk , blah , blah , blah......you pissed off the wrong member on this board that happens to be an attorney in Alabama. You are your own worst enemy. You should use more RESTRAINT and less THREATS if you know what I mean.
Perfect!
Old 12-06-2008, 09:16 AM
Registered

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by danh63
Perfect!
I 2nd that!
Old 12-06-2008, 12:22 PM
Registered

Received 589 Likes on 240 Posts

I have never seen someone put so much energy into being such a TOOL .
Hats off to you Dick Head Dong you have succeeded in life.

Now please put a gun to your head and take the rest of it off,
Old 12-06-2008, 12:29 PM
Registered

Now please put a gun to your head and take the rest of it off,[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly.
Old 12-06-2008, 12:35 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ManBayBoatClub
This troublemaker has to be banned permanently.
then we won't have anything to keep us entertained

Quick Reply: Long Duck Dong

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.