Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Long Duck Dong (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/198449-long-duck-dong.html)

pasquesi 12-05-2008 03:52 PM

29Firefox
Registered

Z-29 (SOLD), 26 Enforcer (SOLD), 28 Chaparral (SOLD),26 Enforcer (yup aother one)moving fence back and pouring more concrete new spot will be 45' long

long duck dong
aka LDD
VIP Member

32' Fever, 30' Chris Cat (SOLD) & 27' Lazer (SOLD)

Why do you big spacones need to list the boats you've sold? Do you need to impress everyone here with the fact that you've bought and sold boats? Do you guys walk around with your c o c k s out too? Total posers....

TOASTY 12-05-2008 04:09 PM

keep him so we learn more

ROTAX454 12-05-2008 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by ROTAX454 (Post 2745323)
And over on BoatFreaks, I was told (after removing my post) that these two were working things out. That was sometime ago and by the posts here, those two are still at it. My money is on the idea of "He has spendt the money".

I got $20 bucks that says (and you can quote me):
LDD AND PROSTOCK WILL NOT HAVE NOT RESOLVED THIS BY 4-1-09

Why you ask am I so confident? I have 670 and counting posts that validates my bet.

900 + and counting.

THEJOKER 12-05-2008 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by long duck dong (Post 2753544)
where has one of your boats sold before?......yeah...what I thought, no where...I mean CASH SALES....how many CASH sales you have Brian....NONE...The only boat you sold was a Prototype..

Joker Powerboats...aka "The Joke"

No " the joke" is on you. I don't have to answer to you but you'll soon have to answer to a judge. You are toast Mr. Scum Bag!

Audiofn 12-05-2008 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos (Post 2753340)
Really? This is a deal gone bad although I have not read all the BS on this thread to make judgement, but on page one of this thread is a signed contract. No matter what, how could that be as bad as these A-Holes?

Troutly
Fred
Bruce
Sherman

Hey you left out Rick the Dick AKA Rick32 :D

spilman 12-05-2008 09:38 PM

WOW....Complete F***ing Idiot...posting himself into a corner.
LDD," What is wrong with you?" If you stop and think about what you are doing, how can you even keep posting, let alone keep the money and expect to have a future?" You have no soul....
Think before you respond.....

ZP'd 12-06-2008 06:29 AM

Originally Posted by spilman (Post 2753816)
LDD," What is wrong with you?" If you stop and think about what you are doing, how can you even keep posting, let alone keep the money and expect to have a future?" You have no soul....

Well he's a freakin idiot con man! What do most idiots do? Continue to make a fool of themselves of course!
Always fun to watch a idiot sink himself though, mostly the wannabe's as in ding dong.

long duck dong 12-06-2008 07:03 AM

Originally Posted by THEJOKER (Post 2753801)
No " the joke" is on you. I don't have to answer to you but you'll soon have to answer to a judge. You are toast Mr. Scum Bag!

What happend to "picking up the attorney fee's"...... You and your boys and their "secret" pow wow meeting havent done chit.....3-4 weeks later EVERYONE on this thread is still bullchitting each other about the same old same old......all talk NO ACTION.... So YOU PAL....are "THE JOKE"....

Originally Posted by spilman (Post 2753816)

As I said before and I will say it again, this is the internet my man. My reputation on this board is shot and it really doesnt bother me what you people think about me, my business, or my boat.....

Originally Posted by ZP'd (Post 2753921)
Well he's a freakin idiot con man! What do most idiots do? Continue to make a fool of themselves of course!
Always fun to watch a idiot sink himself though, mostly the wannabe's as in ding dong.

CON MAN?......Prostock signed the contract and I'm a CON MAN for his actions. He didnt live up to his end of the deal and I'm a CON MAN for his lack of action? Prostock waited 5+ months to say anything and I'm a CON MAN? :Whatever:

You dont know chit you dick hole so shut your face...

RunninHotRacing163.1 12-06-2008 07:26 AM

Originally Posted by long duck dong (Post 2753932)
What happend to "picking up the attorney fee's"...... You and your boys and their "secret" pow wow meeting havent done chit.....3-4 weeks later EVERYONE on this thread is still bullchitting each other about the same old same old......all talk NO ACTION.... So YOU PAL....are "THE JOKE"....

As I said before and I will say it again, this is the internet my man. My reputation on this board is shot and it really doesnt bother me what you people think about me, my business, or my boat.....

CON MAN?......Prostock signed the contract and I'm a CON MAN for his actions. He didnt live up to his end of the deal and I'm a CON MAN for his lack of action? Prostock waited 5+ months to say anything and I'm a CON MAN? :Whatever:

You dont know chit you dick hole so shut your face...

WOW what a way to start a saturday morning , too much hostility BIG Daddy :grinser010: I prefer the T & A , a few stiff bloody marys and a buffet of VAGINA ..:eek::ernaehrung004:

THEJOKER 12-06-2008 07:36 AM

Fact is DONG your court date stalled a little during the holidays but when you posted the thread about members wives and anybody that has a boat 28 and under suk , blah , blah , blah......you pissed off the wrong member on this board that happens to be an attorney in Alabama. You are your own worst enemy. You should use more RESTRAINT and less THREATS if you know what I mean.