Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Long Duck Dong (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/198449-long-duck-dong.html)

29Firefox 12-09-2008 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by prostock85 (Post 2755910)
You must be lonely, this is the third time you have posted your number. Dont you have some sleep to catch up on? What's it, 2am there? Go to bed

It's after 3. I had to stay up and call some people in Florida. Now I'm waiting to call some ole boy in Oregon. After that I gotta catch a train back to Yokohama so I can get get a shower couple hours of sleep before the marina opens so I can get into the shop and get some work done. I ain't worried about posting my # these conspiracy nuts either are too poor or scared to call. :drink:

Powerplay25 12-09-2008 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by 29Firefox (Post 2755921)
It's after 3. I had to stay up and call some people in Florida. Now I'm waiting to call some ole boy in Oregon. After that I gotta catch a train back to Yokohama so I can get get a shower couple hours of sleep before the marina opens so I can get into the shop and get some work done. I ain't worried about posting my # these conspiracy nuts either are too poor or scared to call. :drink:

You've got quite an imagination LDD.

29Firefox 12-09-2008 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by Powerplay25 (Post 2755925)
You've got quite an imagination LDD.

Nah you just can't get it through your thick skull that I ain't the Donger.:drink:

Powerplay25 12-09-2008 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by 29Firefox (Post 2755932)
Nah you just can't get it through your thick skull that I ain't the Donger.:drink:

Keep posting your phone number you gay flamer maybe you'll find a date soon.

prostock85 12-09-2008 01:14 PM

Fire, in a complete unbias way, answer this. What would you do in my situation??? What do you think is right? In both our shoes (ldd and mine). You seem rather intelligent, I look forward to your reply.

brian41 12-09-2008 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by prostock85 (Post 2755952)
Fire, in a complete unbias way, answer this. What would you do in my situation??? What do you think is right? In both our shoes (ldd and mine). You seem rather intelligent, I look forward to your reply.

I would not waste my time talking to this guy. If he is not DONG he is just another used car lot guy ripping people off and uses the same contract form to make sales. Anybody that thinks what DONG did is the proper way to conduct business is suspect themselves.

long duck dong 12-09-2008 02:25 PM

Im interested too....

ZP'd 12-09-2008 07:04 PM

Listen, snakes hide under rocks and most often times, more then one. Do not allow yourself to become prey again. Do not be so naive.
Your NOT dealing with any form of integrity when you deal with snakes.
The best thing we can all wish for here is that you get your inheritence back, and that a man rather then a snake raises his kids. His x-wife was smart enough to figure out what she was dealing with. When will you?

fabricator 12-09-2008 07:13 PM

If you're all so sure 29Firefox is LDD then couldn't someone search his IP address and figure out if he's really on the other side of the world or not? Wouldn't that be easier than speculating and name calling?

Never mind, we need the drama.

Carry on.......