88.02%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Long Duck Dong

Old 11-08-2008, 05:03 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nordic95
BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone could be the next victim.Here is LDD boat that he bought for 22,550.00 and this could be for sale soon.Check out the quality repair

http://forums.boatfreaks.org/showthread.php?t=9661
LOL.....it wasnt $22,550...lol but you have your sources and I know the guy who I got it from would have told you to "F" off if you contacted him....

quality repair?....hasnt given me a problem since....If you think thats the only problem in that boats history you have ALLOT more diggin to do.....

Your "info" is falling apart and now your digging for anything you can hold on to or throw at me.....despiration is a stinky colonge my friend and you wear it well...I hope you and the Jersey boys have a good meeting tonight....your gonna need it....

For a detail oriented guy you sure are slow on the draw Anthony....kind of disappoints me

Last edited by long duck dong; 11-08-2008 at 05:05 PM.
Old 11-08-2008, 05:07 PM
Registered

thats not a repair that should be fixed by some guy in his back yard,but if fixed on the inside and outside it should be ok,but ive seen too many guys cut too many corners,,good luck
Old 11-08-2008, 05:10 PM
Registered

Sheesh your a idiot.. Just keeep digging your hole fool.

If prostock needs help with attorney fees I for one am willing to donate to bury this fool!
Old 11-08-2008, 05:38 PM
Registered

Posted by LDD's buddy Cathouse on Boatfreaks.......
"Outside of anyone else posting on this forum, I HAVE SEEN the damage first hand. I have been in the boat. Some of you are making this what it is not! I sold the boat to LDD. It seems that some of you like having a "Whippin Boy". (He might have brought that sheet on himself sometime ago) Seems as though (from what I read) the most qualified to make any assumptions is "Offshore Ginger". I really don't know any of you, but have read post for quite sometime before becoming an advertiser and getting envlolved. Offshore Ginger, if you need any other information about the damage, call me at the shop. I would like to share the information with you so that repairs can be made to best benefit LDD. I'll be there all day tomarrow."

You'd think his good buddy CatHouse wouldn't hold a "longshark" type note over his head for a day delay in payment.
Old 11-08-2008, 05:44 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bluellama
Posted by LDD's buddy Cathouse on Boatfreaks.......
"Outside of anyone else posting on this forum, I HAVE SEEN the damage first hand. I have been in the boat. Some of you are making this what it is not! I sold the boat to LDD. It seems that some of you like having a "Whippin Boy". (He might have brought that sheet on himself sometime ago) Seems as though (from what I read) the most qualified to make any assumptions is "Offshore Ginger". I really don't know any of you, but have read post for quite sometime before becoming an advertiser and getting envlolved. Offshore Ginger, if you need any other information about the damage, call me at the shop. I would like to share the information with you so that repairs can be made to best benefit LDD. I'll be there all day tomarrow."

You'd think his good buddy CatHouse wouldn't hold a "longshark" type note over his head for a day delay in payment.
HMMMMMMMMM
Old 11-08-2008, 05:45 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Do the right thing . Give the money back. I'm a firm believer in "what goes around comes around". As said before. How do you sleep at night? This is just wrong!
Old 11-08-2008, 05:46 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by bluellama
Cathouse got paid for the boat when I picked it up.....which was before I even talked to Prostock.....Are you really that ignorant that you couldnt figure that one out after reading all these posts?......I bought the Fountain before I sold the Chris Cat....that has been well established.....Are you serious??....OHHHHH I see the problem...sorry
Old 11-08-2008, 06:05 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by long duck dong
Contract was written to MY time frame on when I had to pay my loan on the Fountain....
This is 100% correct....the FACTS are posted!.....Nordic95 dug up what I sold the Chris Cat for on Ebay on page 7 of this thread....
I had obligations to cover with my Fountain and Prostock had an obligation to cover with the Chris Cat..... When Prostock didnt cover his obligations on Friday when he was supposed to I had to scramble to cover my obligations to my Fountain by Monday. When he didnt contact me on Saturday or Sunday to let me know anything, what am I supposed to do loose my Fountain on Monday morning?.... So Monday he shoots me a PM saying now he wants to pay in full but he already forced me to make other arrangments and it was too late.... I realize that Monday was the next "business day" but Prostock has no excuse for not calling, PM'ing, or emailing me over the weekend to work something else out...he waited until Monday, which by then was too late....

There are allot of you who are in business that would have done the same exact thing I did to save yourself from loosing your boat.... There is NO WAY you would risk loosing property over someone else not meeting their obligations.......
Cathouse got paid for the boat when I picked it up.....which was before I even talked to Prostock.....Are you really that ignorant that you couldnt figure that one out after reading all these posts?......I bought the Fountain before I sold the Chris Cat....that has been well established.....Are you serious??....OHHHHH I see the problem...sorry
So help me out, since you seem to be the bright one.
What arrrangeements did you make to cover the ballon payment on the Fountain over the weekend that couldn't have waited till Monday afternoon. You already had ProStock's money, which it appears you directed towards the party holding the note on your Fountain, then you Ebay'd your boat, which didn't result in a sale, then you sold your boat to somebody off Ebay.
How did any of this get you any more money than you already had on the Monday when ProStock called you to offer you the rest of the payment in full.

I'll give you this, you keep track of stories better than TrippleDigits, but you are no where near as interessting, and at least all he sstole was people's time.
Old 11-08-2008, 06:13 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

There is a respected member of this board (Steve H) that you contacted prior to sending me any money that came and saw the boat and disclosed to you the condition and the glass work the boat needed in your phone call prior to your purchase, signing the contract, or sending me a dime....so you can drop your "undisclosed damage" lies..... As for the trailer, the trailer was fixed after it was damaged from falling off the boat ramp....The boat wasnt on the trailer when that happend so how it could damage the boat is a mystery....Steve H and I got it to the water and back just fine...didnt we Steve
LDD you always forget who you are dealing with.Never quote anything that you dont have written in front of you.I have the e-mail between Steve H and PS.The e-mail is dated 5/23/08 two days after the original deposit was received,again you are WRONG.Steve did not "DISCLOSE ANY DAMAGE" but he did give an honest opinion about the boat.No damage was ever mentioned in the e-mail.PS did tell Steve that his responses would remain confidential so I will not post the e-mail. TRY AGAIN LDD.

Anthony
Old 11-08-2008, 06:18 PM
Registered

As for the selling price of the boat, I disclosed how much it sold for and when you guys find out where it is and who owns it and contact him he will tell you exactly the same thing....there is a bill of sale and paperwork, taxes were paid on the boat and so on....there is record of what it sold for...I have nothing to hide, but I'm not going to give you anything to help you find it.....why should I? You and your support group know it all so you can find it....Just cause some jaw jacker on OSO claims I had it sold for more money doesnt mean thats what happend....

This paragraph raised a flag to me. Just from what I've read in this thread, I'm betting you sold the boat for more than $17(whatever)K, but finished the ebay auction at that price, marked all the paperwork at that price, and on paper completed the deal at that price. The guy caught a break on taxes, and you got bogus paperwork so if the **** hit the fan on stealing prostocks money, you'd have BS numbers to throw out. THAT makes sense as to why you think it's a game to see if anyone can turn up the current owner, and are confident that he will go along with your bogus sale price.

How'd I do?

Quick Reply: Long Duck Dong

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.