Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"What's yours is mine
What's mine is mine, too
If you shake my hand
Better count your fingers...
"

Just some song lyrics that came to mind...
Old 11-10-2008, 02:28 PM
Registered

Received 26 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Keytime
"What's yours is mine
What's mine is mine, too
If you shake my hand
Better count your fingers...
"

Just some song lyrics that came to mind...
that reminds me of this:

The Toddlers Creed

by Dr. Burton L. White
Submitted by Heather Haas 08-04-01

If I want it,
IT'S MINE!

If I give it to you and change my mind later,
IT'S MINE!

If I can take it away from you,
IT'S MINE!

If it's mine it will never belong to anybody else,
No matter what.
If we are building something together,
All the pieces are mine!

If it looks just like mine,
IT'S MINE!

If it breaks or needs putting away,
IT'S YOURS!
Old 11-10-2008, 02:56 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by long duck dong
there is allot of people who can read between the lines with this transaction and have better things to do with their time than post on here, they just call me and show their support...
That was TrippleDigits war cry every time he got called out on a forum, and it always ended so well for him....
Old 11-10-2008, 03:09 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

prostock85, nordic95, you have been total gentlemen with regards to that THIEF LDD, I'm sure someday, someone a bit different from you guys will Beat Some Sense Into That Tool.
Old 11-10-2008, 03:17 PM
Registered

on top of this, you just dont want to mess with the Jersey crowd. Not in the least
Old 11-10-2008, 03:18 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,073 Likes on 283 Posts

Prostock and Nordic are two great guys and straight shooters. Anthony you have my # next time your around.
Old 11-10-2008, 03:30 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by masher44
on top of this, you just dont want to mess with the Jersey crowd. Not in the least
were not all that bad....
Attached Thumbnails Long Duck Dong-600_sbrt_promo.jpg  
Old 11-10-2008, 03:32 PM
Registered

so how much is that fountain gonna be for sale for after this fiasco longdingdong wimp
Old 11-10-2008, 03:43 PM
Registered

What a joke!!!! Who in a normal frame of mind could find justification in fraudulently taking money from someone???? I am curious LDD, do you ethically and professionally really think that you are entitled to more money than the boat was even sold for let alone anything more than a possible inconvenience fee from the original buyer????? I find it hard to believe that you are truly in business because people like you don't make it long!!!!! Wow, it truly amazes me that people could obviously be out to intentionally take advantage of someone else for their own personal gain, especially on a forum of people that stress the loyalty and friendship that exists here. God help you, because it is only going to get a lot worse for you!!!!!
Old 11-10-2008, 03:43 PM
Registered

Received 30 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Laken
He is over on BF where he is being protected from the truth from the moderators.
If you even mention him or ask your post is "poofed"
Originally Posted by prostock85
"Laken", the weird thing about that is if wasn't for BF then we wouldn't be in this mess.. That's where he posted the pictures of how not to drive a boat or trailer!?!

PS

Gentlemen,

for those of you that don't know, I am the Admin of Boatfreaks. I feel that I need to clear up a few misconceptions about what has been going on here with reference to our board.

1. To Prostock. I hope that you worded the above quoted post wrong, because BF's had NOTHING to do with your dealing with LDD. Is he a member and poster there? Yes. same as he is here. But Boatfreaks had nothing to do with this boat deal, good bad or otherwise.

2. To Laken. Believe me, LDD is not being "protected" on Boatfreaks. I requested that people not start a similiar thread on BF's to this one here that has more than 400 posts.

Why did I request that a thread on BF's not be started? The reason is, that I have been involved with this matter since before there was even a thread on OSO. Anthony (Nordic 95) and I have been in constant contact over the last week or so about this deal. I have also been in contact with LDD over the same time frame about this deal. In the beginning, it looked like there was a possibility of a settlement, which would have ended this before it began. We know now that did not happen. We are also aware now, that the lawyers are involved in this, and it is going to go forward from there. As I and just about everyone that has posted on this thread are NOT lawyers, none of us are qualified to make legal judgements on this deal.

As far as the moral issues involved, I've made my personal opinion clear to Anthony and LDD that I think the deal was wrong, and that the money should not have been kept.

With that being said, I would ask that you respect the members of Boatfreaks, and not start posts and threads there about this issue.

To make sure that our members are aware of this situation, I have done a thread on Boatfreaks referencing this with a link to this thread. That way they can read it if they wish to, and form theiir own opinions.

If anyone wishes to contact me on this, I can be PM'ed or emailed through Boatfreaks.

Thansk!

Zone 5
Adminstrator
www.boatfreaks.org

Quick Reply: Long Duck Dong

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.