Long Duck Dong Goes
88.02%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Long Duck Dong

Old 11-21-2008, 10:12 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nordic95
Its funny how he just keeps ranting on and on.Trust me LDD your day in court is coming.We are playing a federal and local lawyer attack.These things take time to plan and set up.Also we are waiting for IRS and E-bay,two firms known for not responding in a timely fashion. So be patient,some of these orginizations wont be talking to you till the time is right.Call me if you would like to chat and I'll let you know what we are thinking,maybe you can help out with some info.

Anthony
Federal, Ebay, and IRS have nothing to do with a boat deal....but do as you wish...this is a civil case at best...
Old 11-21-2008, 10:56 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What a total piece of chit.
Old 11-21-2008, 11:01 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater
LOL, I thought it probobly went back farther than a year.
I sold my prior boat before Nancy even joined OSO.
Old 11-21-2008, 11:17 AM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 35 Likes on 10 Posts

When will Nancy stop the B.S. and get Serious about things
Old 11-21-2008, 11:19 AM
Charter Member#1545
Charter Member

The difference between ethical business practices, and legal business practices have become a much wider chasm in recent years. Society has placed SO much emphasis on the almighty $$$$ we have lost sight of true worth and honor. There was a time when a Man's word was honorable and forthright. Set in stone. This is not saying there are not still honorable Men, there are. On this forum alone there are many. Dave Scott, Gino, the Gieco Team, just to name a few. These men have excelled in their professions\businesses. Any speculations on the avenue they would take in this little debacle????

Unfortunately there are times when ones judgement is clouded by the issue of that old $$$$$. Hopefully the issue here can be resolved in a manner equitable and ethically to both parties.

Sam
Old 11-21-2008, 12:12 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Sam
I applaud your comments since it’s very true.

None of us really knows the fact and events that has taken place. I personally talked to LDD and Anthony trying to resolve this, due to my personaal background in “Contracts” of all sorts and being familiar with business laws.
I tried to stay away from this, once I made my recommendations two both,, but I will interject a few more comments.
Whatever happened . happened.
IF it ends up in court. LDD may win or lose but he has another case. Character deformation/assassination (sp?) by all the trashing he got here. I’m not condoning, taking sides, agreeing or disagreeing with the comments.. you all entitled, but when it goes to court.. anything associated with this issue will be relevant. E-bay.. Speaker boxes are relevant only for pattern, and character reference and it will be through out anyway.. It’s a contractual screw up by both. Integrity and what should LDD do or Prostock do. Is very subjective, and all the comments aren’t helping anyone. Even if it ends up as a court case. NO ONE WILL WINN, but the lawyers. Unless Nordic has “power of attorney” from Prostock dated back when Nordic got involved all his efforts (while it might have been to resolve the issue) may be helping LDD in the legal case. All the documented comment as “we” etc. will not help Prostock.
LDD should refund some of the funds. I don’t know ALL the facts and details so I can’t comment on the amount.
Here is my last suggestion to both. Pay attention and then all the rest can get on with better things.
I don’t know any one of them personally, I have no interest in this case. Just a boater seeing a lot of BS where as it can be resolved. What I have read is that Prostoc is relatively young, and LDD isn’t much older
(Prostoc 20’s ? .. LDD 30’s ?, no matter.
A) Prostoc has to contact LDD and resolve several things, his intend to get back to negotiations, or formally tell LDD that he is done and in the court it goes.
B) If Prostoc uncomfortable with negotiating and wants Nordics help he has to inform LDD that Nordic may and will speak in his behalf.
C) LDD. You have to talk to Prostoc in a civil manner. You rep is tarnished and you have to do some damage control. You got to change your manner how to post and reply to other posts, even if they are against you are negative. The mannerism and harsh comments will undoubtedly get members pissed and everyone loose sight of the issue. Chill out. Be direct and professional No insults.
D) LDD!!.. don’t take a hard line of the contractual issues. You have some rights, and there is the right thing to do. Work it out. If it cost you additional money to get your transaction completed with the Fountain deal..? explain this to Prostoc. (for example,, if it cost you $ to get a loan , because the Prostoc funds did not get to you in time. Explain and be understanding to the situation. Prostoc needs to understand the other side as well. RESOLVE IT GUYS !!!!
E) Both have to take a step back and evaluate what’s important and right. Both has to put some arrogant feelings to the side and try to resolve this.
F) All the rest of “posters” need to stay out of the BS sessions, and let them resolve this or let THEM go to the legal channels. All the “opinions” and trashing of everyone and SOS.. VS OSO don’t mean beans. Grow up. !
G) I know many wants to help.. but.. may be an impartial arbitrator could get some enlightenment to both, out side of this posting war.

I’m not condoning what has been done, just suggesting to “GET IT DONE”
Good luck to both. And I’m done.
Old 11-21-2008, 12:25 PM
Registered

Received 34 Likes on 22 Posts

Why is this in General Boating Discussion. Bilge sounds better.
Old 11-21-2008, 01:38 PM
Lee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 26 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by THEJOKER
True story:

Back in 2003 a guy stiffed me for some coin and he lived in Michigan. I called him once again and he told me to FO and hung up on me. I posted on here immediately and within 25 minutes a board member stormed his office and told him he represented me and I wanted my damn money. A check was quickly written and the guy thought I was in the mob. Dong's day will come trust me.
Old 11-21-2008, 01:43 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Lee
Yea you!
Old 11-21-2008, 01:58 PM
Lee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 26 Likes on 7 Posts

LOL, That place has been vacant for a while now.

Quick Reply: Long Duck Dong

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.