Long Duck Dong Goes
88.02%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Long Duck Dong

Old 11-24-2008, 08:51 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 29Firefox
What is the right thing? We just let Pro Boy walk on his responsibilities? In my book people who break contracts are just as bad as thieves!
You are right FIREFOX,so prostock broke a contract if you say so.Then refund 12,000.00 and keep the two thousand for breatch of contract.Done deal
Old 11-24-2008, 09:01 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

For me, the right thing would be to return 12k and keep the 2k for the trouble and possible loss of sale to someone else.

Last month i had a renter sign a lease to rent my old house. I took it off the market for 30 days and then 3 days before he was supposed to move in, he sent my real estate agent a letter saying that his family plans have changed and he was going to stay in D.C. and not move afterall.

Legally, i could take him to court for the $17k he owes me in rent. Instead i kept his security deposit for the 30 days that i had the house off the market. It has not rented back out yet, but I sleep well at night.

In my opinion i have a better case than LDD, but i know the difference between right and wrong. No matter what, LDD keeping 12k of someones money without providing anything in return is pure thievery.
Old 11-24-2008, 09:02 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Shore Thing
For me, the right thing would be to return 12k and keep the 2k for the trouble and possible loss of sale to someone else.

Last month i had a renter sign a lease to rent my old house. I took it off the market for 30 days and then 3 days before he was supposed to move in, he sent my real estate agent a letter saying that his family plans have changed and he was going to stay in D.C. and not move afterall.

Legally, i could take him to court for the $17k he owes me in rent. Instead i kept his security deposit for the 30 days that i had the house off the market. It has not rented back out yet, but I sleep well at night.

In my opinion i have a better case than LDD, but i know the difference between right and wrong. No matter what, LDD keeping 12k of someones money without providing anything in return is pure thievery.
EXACTLY....So lets see what LDD says today.
Old 11-24-2008, 09:05 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Shore Thing
I think I speak for most people on here when i say that this is an issue of human morality. There is a right and wrong thing to do here regardless of what contracts were signed.

I think most people would do "the right thing" and refund the 12k. contract or no contract, he's a thief in my book.

AMEN!

WTF, Remind me a piece of paper is held in a MUCH higher standard to some on this board then expecting people to "do the right thing"

Prostock hand all correspondance with this clown Dumb duck dong to a lawyer, he's a arrogant nobody still playing a 'look at me" game with no cash to pay you, he's basically stolen your inheritence and needs his rear sitting in front of a judge.

No-one is going away duck, keeping this thread at the top so people know exactly what kind of human being you are appears to be a mission of about 12K boaters, the same number YOU need to send Prostock yesterday, fool.
Keep burying yourself for future scams.
Old 11-24-2008, 09:13 AM
Registered

Why would someone want to possibly ruin their business over 12k. Just give the 12k back and save face.

Last edited by lawdocx3; 11-24-2008 at 09:18 AM.
Old 11-24-2008, 09:17 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

What page was the contract posted on again?
Old 11-24-2008, 09:17 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by nordic95
1)You also have to remeber that the damage was not disclosed to Prostock and he didnt find it on another web till just a day or two before the finale payment was made.

2)LDD also never followed thru with a survey that was promised before the contract end.

3)LDD and Prostock spoke via e-mail the next day SATURDAY and LDD told Prostock that they could continue the dealings on Monday because it was fathersday weekend and LDD had things to do with his kid.I Have the e-mail LDD so dont make a fool of yourself again!!!!

4) The contract was signed because he had the funds to buy the boat and had all intensions of doing so till the issues arose.

5) So LDD you admit on a public forum that the money is no issue.Then why do you need a payment plan?????

Anthony

With all that said, why would anyone settle for 12k? i would be getting the whole 14k?
Old 11-24-2008, 09:18 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Audiofn
What page was the contract posted on again?
Page #1 post 11
Old 11-24-2008, 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by nordic95
1)You also have to remeber that the damage was not disclosed to Prostock and he didnt find it on another web till just a day or two before the finale payment was made.

2)LDD also never followed thru with a survey that was promised before the contract end.

3)LDD and Prostock spoke via e-mail the next day SATURDAY and LDD told Prostock that they could continue the dealings on Monday because it was fathersday weekend and LDD had things to do with his kid.I Have the e-mail LDD so dont make a fool of yourself again!!!!

4) The contract was signed because he had the funds to buy the boat and had all intensions of doing so till the issues arose.

5) So LDD you admit on a public forum that the money is no issue.Then why do you need a payment plan?????

Anthony
1) Like I said sue Donger after the fact!

2) FACT OF LIFE!!! Never ever trust a survey done by a seller!!! Sending a surveyor is buyer's responsibility!!!

3) Do you want some cheese to go with that whine? I wouldn't have dragged the deal down to the wire in the first place!

4) It was simple finish the contract then sue over misrepresentation. But what I would like to know is there anyone on this board that would have signed that contract?

5)Yup its not just money it's a matter of is Pro Boy a man of his word? By the way I ain't the Donger. He is sitting in redneck Alabama & I'm sitting on the west end of the Pacific!!!

6) Why you wet nursing Pro Boy? You & him got something special?

It irks me to no end when people do something to themselves and then just put all the blame on the other party. In this deal Donger was a sleazeball and Pro Boy was an idiot. BOTH are in the wrong! Pro Boy broke the contract! For that he needs to make Donger whole! Donger got made more than whole! For that he needs to refund to Pro Boy that "more than" amount.

Ed
(Remember that I am "Ed" Donger is "Steve"!!! OK?)
Old 11-24-2008, 09:26 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 29Firefox
1) Like I said sue Donger after the fact!

2) FACT OF LIFE!!! Never ever trust a survey done by a seller!!! Sending a surveyor is buyer's responsibility!!!

3) Do you want some cheese to go with that whine? I wouldn't have dragged the deal down to the wire in the first place!

4) It was simple finish the contract then sue over misrepresentation. But what I would like to know is there anyone on this board that would have signed that contract?

5)Yup its not just money it's a matter of is Pro Boy a man of his word? By the way I ain't the Donger. He is sitting in redneck Alabama & I'm sitting on the west end of the Pacific!!!

6) Why you wet nursing Pro Boy? You & him got something special?

It irks me to no end when people do something to themselves and then just put all the blame on the other party. In this deal Donger was a sleazeball and Pro Boy was an idiot. BOTH are in the wrong! Pro Boy broke the contract! For that he needs to make Donger whole! Donger got made more than whole! For that he needs to refund to Pro Boy that "more than" amount.

Ed
(Remember that I am "Ed" Donger is "Steve"!!! OK?)

You Know LDD or are LDD.Nuff said.

Quick Reply: Long Duck Dong

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.