Long Duck Dong Goes
88.02%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Long Duck Dong

Old 11-24-2008, 10:09 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nordic95
PS has an attorney in AL he has been speaking with.But no retainer sent to this lawyer yet.Does anyone know a really good AL attorney????Please PM me or PS and let us know.I really want him to have a bull dog right in his back yard.He also has two other non local attorneys working on other aspects against LDD so they will continue as well.

Anthony
This thread is seriously becoming comical and even you Anthony seem to have a problem keeping your stories straight after reading all these posts....lol

First you had a secret meeting turned everything over to your attorney and when you were contacted by my attorney wouldnt provide any legitimate contact info...LOL....Bluff called, you didnt and still have not secured legal counsel...yet you have other attorney working on other aspects...LMAO....Federal, and the IRS....This whole thing is a tax write off....and is a civil case at best...nice try pal....this isnt my first time at the dance...

Supposedly THEJOKE was putting the "local" attorney on his tab, yet you admittedly stated above that you've talked to an attorney, but no retainer has been paid....more lies....

Hords of OSO members were sending in checks to help with legal expenses and it seems Prostock is worried about the lawyer tab?......again bluff called...where are all the support checks?

Now we have a parade of circus clowns, some using bogus names adding there peanuts to the mix and still talking out of their @sses about something they and you (Anthony) know really nothing about...you werent on the contract, you werent buying my boat....

Prostock and I have emailed trying to work something out, I'm waiting for his response...no matter how far apart we are in dollar figures, I'm still at the negotiating table, at least for now...

Like I have said previously and all along...In no way will this affect my boating or attending boating events, or even getting on the boards, ever....I'm not banned from this site, Serious, or Boatfreaks....Matter of fact I was out on the river this past weekend and not once did I think of OSO and the azz clowns talking out of their butt cheeks on here...

Prostock, like I said I'm at the negotiating table right now...I'm here to do whats fair and in the interest of both of us....PERIOD. These clowns can say what they want but ultimently you need to decide whats right for you.... you and I are the one's that knows exactly what happend in this deal not these butt monkeys....Even if I'm wrong, any attorney will tell you....It's one thing to get a judgement, its another to collect your judgement....so you might think of that in your thought process prior to returning my email....

As for the rest of you, I can careless about what you have to say.....All I have to do is come over here and stir, stir, stir, stir, by making one post and you all jump on here like hard d*ck at a swingers party..... Fred Cecil took people for THOUSANDS....and what has happend to him?? lost a few jobs? WOW!!!....I'm self employed... The power of OSO sure spanked "Too Old" Fred didnt it?...yeah whatever...

Well back to your regularly scheduled mob bashing...."As the prop turns".....The bat mobile lost it's wheel and the JOKER got away...HEY!!...

Merry X-Mas

P.S. Stir, stir, stir.....stir...

Last edited by long duck dong; 11-24-2008 at 10:14 PM.
Old 11-24-2008, 10:21 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by long duck dong

Even if I'm wrong, any attorney will tell you....It's one thing to get a judgement, its another to collect your judgement....so you might think of that in your thought process prior to returning my email....
Shows his intentions.
You should be more candid.
Old 11-24-2008, 10:23 PM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts

....Even if I'm wrong, any attorney will tell you....It's one thing to get a judgement, its another to collect your judgement....so you might think of that in your thought process prior to returning my email....
so you admit to not having the money???

[/QUOTE]
..... Fred Cecil took people for THOUSANDS....and what has happend to him?? lost a few jobs? WOW!!!....I'm self employed... The power of OSO sure spanked "Too Old" Fred didnt it?...yeah whatever...

...[/QUOTE]
Yeah, he still attends boating events and shows his face on the boards huh?
Old 11-24-2008, 10:26 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This thread is seriously becoming comical and even you Anthony seem to have a problem keeping your stories straight after reading all these posts....lol

First you had a secret meeting turned everything over to your attorney and when you were contacted by my attorney wouldnt provide any legitimate contact info...LOL....Bluff called, you didnt and still have not secured legal counsel...yet you have other attorney working on other aspects...LMAO....Federal, and the IRS....This whole thing is a tax write off....and is a civil case at best...nice try pal....this isnt my first time at the dance...

Supposedly THEJOKE was putting the "local" attorney on his tab, yet you admittedly stated above that you've talked to an attorney, but no retainer has been paid....more lies....

Hords of OSO members were sending in checks to help with legal expenses and it seems Prostock is worried about the lawyer tab?......again bluff called...where are all the support checks?

Now we have a parade of circus clowns, some using bogus names adding there peanuts to the mix and still talking out of their @sses about something they and you (Anthony) know really nothing about...you werent on the contract, you werent buying my boat....

Prostock and I have emailed trying to work something out, I'm waiting for his response...no matter how far apart we are in dollar figures, I'm still at the negotiating table, at least for now...

Like I have said previously and all along...In no way will this affect my boating or attending boating events, or even getting on the boards, ever....I'm not banned from this site, Serious, or Boatfreaks....Matter of fact I was out on the river this past weekend and not once did I think of OSO and the azz clowns talking out of their butt cheeks on here...

Prostock, like I said I'm at the negotiating table right now...I'm here to do whats fair and in the interest of both of us....PERIOD. These clowns can say what they want but ultimently you need to decide whats right for you.... you and I are the one's that knows exactly what happend in this deal not these butt monkeys....Even if I'm wrong, any attorney will tell you....It's one thing to get a judgement, its another to collect your judgement....so you might think of that in your thought process prior to returning my email....

As for the rest of you, I can careless about what you have to say.....All I have to do is come over here and stir, stir, stir, stir, by making one post and you all jump on here like hard d*ck at a swingers party..... Fred Cecil took people for THOUSANDS....and what has happend to him?? lost a few jobs? WOW!!!....I'm self employed... The power of OSO sure spanked "Too Old" Fred didnt it?...yeah whatever...

Well back to your regularly scheduled mob bashing...."As the prop turns".....The bat mobile lost it's wheel and the JOKER got away...HEY!!...

Merry X-Mas

P.S. Stir, stir, stir.....stir...

I can't believe you publicly stated you will not abide by a court ruling against you!!! The judge is going to love that!!! And if you don't pay say hello to Mr. Lien!!! Do you know what happens when someone puts a lien on you???
Old 11-24-2008, 10:28 PM
Registered

pureenergy good idea to quote it he may have realized how bad that post was....... probably not actually
Old 11-24-2008, 10:31 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

....this isnt my first time at the dance...

Even if I'm wrong, any attorney will tell you....It's one thing to get a judgement, its another to collect your judgement....so you might think of that in your thought process prior to returning my email....
You really did plan this whole thing out from the begining didn't you you POS. Now he can bring this statement with him to court and read it out. I am sure that the judge will love what you think about the judicial process. What a puke.
Old 11-24-2008, 10:32 PM
Registered

ps just take what you can get,karma's a *****!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-24-2008, 11:23 PM
Registered

I have a feeling that TD is allot further into his agenda than we all know....TD is going down as the Douchebag of all time in the world for boating forums....he has by far surpassed the reputations of several superstars including Bgchuby, Big Scotty, The Rolex Kid, Troutley, and Too Old aka Fred Cecil (Trick Marine).....

TD is now a supporting vendor of scream and fly, they deleted the thread this morning.....what a bunch of CHUMPS... S&F took his money to be a vendor then deleted the thread.... TD is buying back his comments...LMAO
And now Douchebag, you've surpassed all those named above.
Old 11-24-2008, 11:53 PM
Registered

PS, don't settle for a penny under $12K if you want to take the "easy route" to avoid additional stress/hassle.

Last edited by sleek1; 11-24-2008 at 11:56 PM.
Old 11-25-2008, 12:11 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by t500hps
so you admit to not having the money???
You rocket scientists have already checked into my bank accounts, assets, and debts...are you that stupid or did you forget what you guys already know?....My guess is your that stupid...

Originally Posted by Pure Energy
I can't believe you publicly stated you will not abide by a court ruling against you!!! The judge is going to love that!!! And if you don't pay say hello to Mr. Lien!!! Do you know what happens when someone puts a lien on you???
Mr Lien?....is he related to Mr. Clean? I use Mr. Clean at my house to clean my floors....You guys have it all figured out...nice house, nice cars, I'm either broke or I owe so what are you going to put lien on?....What a jerk off.....read what and the others have posted....you checked into my assets already I thought....I thought I was broke?..

Originally Posted by Audiofn
You really did plan this whole thing out from the begining didn't you you POS. Now he can bring this statement with him to court and read it out. I am sure that the judge will love what you think about the judicial process. What a puke.
Didnt plan anything, but I sure did get allot of ideas from listening to you cave monkey pound on your own chests for the last who knows how long now....I'm actually starting to enjoy rattling this cage....and trust me so are others who love to watch people like you get your panty's in a bunch over some post....Its the internet....this isnt memorex....get a life...

Originally Posted by Powerplay25
And now Douchebag, you've surpassed all those named above.
Well at least I havent surpassed your name....although I have thought of a new forum name, Long Dong Strong....what do you think?....some chicks I know liked it.. they said it was very fitting....like my magnums...

P.S. Stir, stir, stir......mmmmmmm stir....

Quick Reply: Long Duck Dong

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.