Long Duck Dong Goes
88.02%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Long Duck Dong

Old 12-04-2008, 02:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by socalstone
She would tear them both a new one. LDD deserves the brunt of it, but Prostocks empty threats just bolster LDD's confidence and the saga continues.

Yup.

(just doing my part to push this thing past 1,000 posts)

Old 12-04-2008, 02:47 PM
Registered

I can assure everyone this is full steam ahead. The holidays made everything tough, also being 1,200 miles away from him (lawyer) doesn't help either. I can say, "dealing with courts and lawyers in another state is a PITA", I swear custody hearings would be easier then this.

There is no important news to report. Just that all negotiation attempts have ceased, and we (myself and lawyer) are in the beginning stages of filing a civil circuit suit. As any developments come to light, you will be made aware.
Old 12-04-2008, 03:37 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

If you win PS, and I hope you do, he'll make it contingent on the truth never being uttered. Ever notice how most of these threads never end with an outcome? Missing without a trace.

Scumbags have to remain in business ya know. Leaving future customers saying Why Didn't Someone Warn Me?
Old 12-04-2008, 08:12 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by prostock85
I can assure everyone this is full steam ahead. The holidays made everything tough, also being 1,200 miles away from him (lawyer) doesn't help either. I can say, "dealing with courts and lawyers in another state is a PITA", I swear custody hearings would be easier then this.

There is no important news to report. Just that all negotiation attempts have ceased, and we (myself and lawyer) are in the beginning stages of filing a civil circuit suit. As any developments come to light, you will be made aware.
Good luck and keep us posted, it will be very interesting to see the outcome.
Old 12-04-2008, 10:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by VtSteve
If you win PS, and I hope you do, he'll make it contingent on the truth never being uttered. Ever notice how most of these threads never end with an outcome? Missing without a trace.

Scumbags have to remain in business ya know. Leaving future customers saying Why Didn't Someone Warn Me?
BS...it will leak out...it would be obvious what went down if PS gets his $ back
Old 12-05-2008, 09:50 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Jigsaw89
I would love to see this play out in front of Judge Judy. She would tear Steve Thomas (aka LDD) a new a-hole! Some guys just don't comprehend what is right vs what is wrong... dumb ape! Sad.
LOL.....Judge Judy, they say we're rednecks in the south, lol....some of you yankee's are pieces of work too....why dont we go on Jerry Springer too?...

BTW.....I voted to kick myself out too!

P.S. Stir stir stir
Attached Thumbnails Long Duck Dong-jesus.jpg  

Last edited by long duck dong; 12-05-2008 at 09:52 AM.
Old 12-05-2008, 09:54 AM
Registered

Received 743 Likes on 401 Posts

Somebody ban this POS already.
Old 12-05-2008, 09:54 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by long duck dong
LOL.....Judge Judy, they say we're rednecks in the south, lol....some of you yankee's are pieces of work too....why dont we go on Jerry Springer too?...

BTW.....I voted to kick myself out too!

P.S. Stir stir stir
The thief has spoken.....
Old 12-05-2008, 10:00 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Powerplay25
The thief has spoken.....
what have I stolen....Obe One?
Attached Thumbnails Long Duck Dong-sausage2.jpg  
Old 12-05-2008, 10:12 AM
Banned

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxGldmdowhI[/YOUTUBE]I know most of you guys were dealing with "cabin fever" since the winter is pretty much here, especially some of you way up north...

I found a little video that will explain and help you guys deal with "cabin fever" here on OSO....

Quick Reply: Long Duck Dong

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.