Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lube Jobs Never Breaks!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/198520-lube-jobs-never-breaks.html)

Chest Rockwell 11-09-2008 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation (Post 2734916)
My guess is Flat Rate was trying to pickup a hot chick with a "cat killer" t-shirt on and she shot him down last night! :drink:

Classic!

Cash Bar 11-09-2008 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by phragle (Post 2734936)
please put your humiliated beak between your legs and go away.

That is the best this year......:evilb:

LubeJobs42 11-09-2008 09:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by flat rate (Post 2734798)
Who thinks Lube Jobs should run Sunday in Key West since he never has failures and he is the fastest. Then he can build a boat with his name on it and be the only vee bottom to win first overall 3 times! Or maybe he could be like Outerlimits and "SHUT THE OLD MAN UP" but never pull it off. Show some repect and remember It is a business! :evilb:

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH

Unfortunately, I only have a PLEASURE BOAT not a RACE BOAT. I don't claim to be the fastest as I am surely not! However, I was faster then Cat Killer the day Reggie sent him down to sneak attack pleasure boats at a poker run with his Race boat and race team.
I didn't start this controversy, I just finished it. I didn't create Cat Killer, I only retired it. R.I.P.

As for Cat Killer, It looked good today but I only saw it for about 4 laps. What happened to it?

LubeJobs42 11-09-2008 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42 (Post 2735377)
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH

Unfortunately, I only have a PLEASURE BOAT not a RACE BOAT. I don't claim to be the fastest as I am surely not! However, I was faster then Cast Killer the day Reggie sent him down to sneak attack pleasure boats at a poker run with his Race boat and race team.
I didn't start this controversy, I just finished it. I didn't create Cat Killer, I only retired it. R.I.P.

As for Cat Killer, It looked good today but I only saw it for about 4 laps. What happened to it?

P.S.
I have some shirts left if you would like to buy one!:evilb:

danh63 11-10-2008 08:10 AM

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42 (Post 2735378)
P.S.
I have some shirts left if you would like to buy one!:evilb:

ouch!

Panther 11-10-2008 01:39 PM

Kitty Fluffer shows up to a PR, makes a fluff video, pisses off lot of people.... Then they show up at another PR and get beat by another Cat and even goes as far as trying to block the cat from passing him when he was hurt. Then Gino gets challeneged at a PR and makes a joke of it when he wins by making a T-shirt and the beakers are getting pissed??

Come on, give me a break.... If you can't take the heat get outta the kitchen...

BTW, I don't support racing at poker runs..... ;)

Powerplay25 11-10-2008 01:48 PM

Sounds like the Fountain boys are sore losers.

boatman22 11-10-2008 03:02 PM

?

I saw the same thing....Fridays race I think it made 5 laps and was spitting and sputter the last few laps.....I think it was lapped by everyone before he pulled into the pits......:food-smiley-007:

Whipple Charged 11-10-2008 03:56 PM

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH

Unfortunately, I only have a PLEASURE BOAT not a RACE BOAT. I don't claim to be the fastest as I am surely not! However, I was faster then Cat Killer the day Reggie sent him down to sneak attack pleasure boats at a poker run with his Race boat and race team.

PSI supercharger seized on the 3rd lap, then broke the front of the crank off.

Whipple Charged 11-10-2008 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by boatman22 (Post 2735771)
I saw the same thing....Fridays race I think it made 5 laps and was spitting and sputter the last few laps.....I think it was lapped by everyone before he pulled into the pits......:food-smiley-007:

Lost a blower belt on friday.