Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Nov boating, Cayo Costa, FL (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/198534-nov-boating-cayo-costa-fl.html)

AppSysCons 11-09-2008 12:06 PM

Nov boating, Cayo Costa, FL

3 Attachment(s)
Yesterday, we lowered the Skater off the lift, and spent the day boating.

We went out the Myakka River, south down Charlotte Harbor, west to Boca Pass, and beached up on Cayo Costa island.

Blue skies and 80s made for another great day of boating.

chuckbeecher 11-09-2008 03:25 PM

What a great area

divenstar 11-09-2008 04:59 PM

Some guys have all the luck...

Divenstar :rolleyes:

rchevelle71 11-09-2008 05:13 PM

looks good, I plan on getting over there with the Pantera this year

AppSysCons 11-09-2008 06:31 PM

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by rchevelle71 (Post 2735175)
looks good, I plan on getting over there with the Pantera this year

Join FMO and come with us to South Seas Plantation on Thanksgiving weekend. Here are a few pics from last years FMO SSP run.

Here are 3 pictures taken by Jay Nichols of my boat, on last years FMO SSO run.

AppSysCons 11-09-2008 06:33 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Three pictures of last years FMO SSP run that I took at SSP.

rchevelle71 11-09-2008 07:14 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by AppSysCons (Post 2735216)
Join FMO and come with us to South Seas Plantation on Thanksgiving weekend. Here are a few pics from last years FMO SSP run.

Here are 3 pictures taken by Jay Nichols of my boat, on last years FMO SSO run.

I was a member, and rode on Bobs boat a few times last year, just been too busy to get back over, we just sold the bonita house(closing end of the month), but will be getting something else on yer coast, we are doing thanksgiving at Elliott Key this year:drink:
Hope to be over with you at new years, but I need to do a transom, lets see when we start that project, or if we keep running it as is:eek:

AppSysCons 11-10-2008 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by rchevelle71 (Post 2735258)
I was a member, and rode on Bobs boat a few times last year, just been too busy to get back over, we just sold the bonita house(closing end of the month), but will be getting something else on yer coast, we are doing thanksgiving at Elliott Key this year:drink:
Hope to be over with you at new years, but I need to do a transom, lets see when we start that project, or if we keep running it as is:eek:

Great looking Pantera! Those are great boats!

Hope to see you soon.

steve p 11-10-2008 08:04 PM

Hey Frank! I see you are just hating all that warm weather down there, luckily its not to bad here yet but way to long to go. Guess ya heard up north got snow last week.......YUK! Hope all is well!

JetJock 11-10-2008 08:21 PM

Hey--GREAT PICS!

I grew up in Port Charlotte! I have camped at Cayo Costa many times, great times indeed.

I want to run my Scarab around some of the haunts one of these days.

I remember running Charlotte Harbor in a Cougar cub! 25 HP! and I thought I was rolling!