Notices

Apache "Cold War"

Old 11-15-2008, 08:44 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Throughout the sea trial the boat handled with comfort all conditions, thanks to the power, build layout, and the length of the hull. a perfect combination of materials used and the construction process. Duna
Attached Thumbnails Apache "Cold War"-vlcsnap-3106546.jpg   Apache "Cold War"-vlcsnap-3106547.jpg   Apache "Cold War"-vlcsnap-3106549.jpg  

Old 11-15-2008, 09:49 PM
Registered

Received 2,972 Likes on 982 Posts

Originally Posted by Dunarunner
Hey Tank it's been a while. The "Tsunami" is good, on the last run this summer, she was hitting 95 in big waters with ease.
I know there are pictures of the 54' on the Apache Forum, this place is as good as any for comments and views of these unique boats. are you getting enough time on the Cig. Duna
Duna, good to see you around again.

Great pics...Looks like Teague at the wheel of that big ol bastard. Where's the video you pulled the images from eh!?

And what ever happened to the video of Tsunami running in Europe with Teague? Remember these!?

We haven't been getting the cig out as much as I'd like but still get it out every so often.

Hope all's well bro.
Attached Thumbnails Apache "Cold War"-apache.jpg   Apache "Cold War"-apache2.jpg  
Old 11-16-2008, 12:59 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Dunarunner
The speed of the vessel is yet to be determined.
As with all boats, a shake down period is the norm, these picture's were taken on the last of four seperate sea trials conducted to assure the vessels function. The seating arrangement and final layout of the boat is being considered
The cockpit will sit or stand 4 to 5 people. The boat was built to handle heavy sea conditions as with all Apaches boats. Duna.
I'd like to see reggie take a shake down run lin water like this , he'd start with a 42 and come out with two 21s. wow thats a great boat you guys have wow
Old 11-16-2008, 01:00 AM
Registered

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by thisistank
Duna, good to see you around again.

Great pics...Looks like Teague at the wheel of that big ol bastard. Where's the video you pulled the images from eh!?

And what ever happened to the video of Tsunami running in Europe with Teague? Remember these!?

We haven't been getting the cig out as much as I'd like but still get it out every so often.

Hope all's well bro.
even nicer looking clean boat that will go through anything out there it looks
Old 11-25-2008, 01:14 PM
Registered

now THAT's an impressive boat! The pics of that thing pounding thru some water are Bad A$$! I'm a big fan.
Old 11-25-2008, 02:27 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I hear "Cold War" has gone to Outerlimits to get cosmetic work done.
Old 11-25-2008, 06:03 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

that boat is SICK...

but 2mil sick...uh no....

ill take an 42 MTI... a cig maximus....a 42 yellowfin... and a 50 cruiser/yacht.... and some jets skis and jet boat... and a CC RIB

thats if the 2mil rumor is true
Old 11-26-2008, 09:50 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Awesome pics. I would love to see the video.....
Old 04-19-2009, 04:24 PM

Boy Oh Boy, I don't know what to think of these pictures, maybe it was built as a submarine or something in between. Way too heavy for the rough,too heavy wont get you thru, or maybe thru one but it crashes down on the next roll. Looks like a Magnum without comfort and for the price I would go with Magnum any day.
Old 04-19-2009, 06:54 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Is this boat still up at Outerlimits?

Quick Reply: Apache "Cold War"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.