If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Platinum Member Platinum Member KAAMA's Avatar
    My Boats:
    A boat?....What boat??? How about a galvarnized warsh tub wit a toranady strapped own da rear!
    Western Michigan
    well said Crazy

Forum Regulator VIP Member Sydwayz's Avatar
    My Boats:
    37' Active Thunder AVH; 17' Speedliner Cat OB
    I watched it; and I thought it was well done. This is America, and you just can't get around the plugging of who funded it; but it was not overdone. I was a little iffy on if I wanted to watch it, but once I saw the way it started I became quite involved; being a 2nd generation firefighter. My girlfriend chose not to watch it.

Just like when you get asked:
    Where were you when JFK was shot?
    Where were you when the Shuttle exploded?
    Where where when Reagan was shot?

Where were you the day the Taliban decided to begin their end?
    I'll never forget; seeing as I was supposed to be at Ground Zero at 9am for a meeting that day; cancelled at last minute.

greenwood lake USA
    I thought the film was a look into the tragic events that day, and it has given me a reminder that we as Americans are Targets and we must not let our guard down. Troutly I have learned a new respect for uniformed services both domestic and military. lost a couple of friends civilan and firefighters,what most people don't know they are in harms way on a daily basis. To see their faces and see the look of helplessness at the sheer size of this event sent a chill up my spine.
    I too was offended by the nextel ads, if this was an historic documentary play it uninterupted no commercials.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12