Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Drives Stolen coming back from KW (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/198712-drives-stolen-coming-back-kw.html)

Panther 11-12-2008 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by GLH (Post 2737587)
I am sure Obama will fix all that...

You're right, instead of these people having to steal the #6's well probably have to hand them over....:eek:

Sory to hear about the loss...that burns me!

comp 11-12-2008 10:29 AM

might want to talk to your driver??????????
that really sucks

vagrant 11-12-2008 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by 45sonic (Post 2737492)
Wow, really makes me think about bringing our boat down there. And I don't have expensinve #6's. Too many bad stories coming out about stolen parts.

Sorry about your loss and hope they are found for you.

Hey Bill I used Harbortown Marina in For tLauderdale. They had 24/7 security and a ramp on site. Only down side is boating down from Fort Lauderdale. You should aleast go one time with your rig its alot of fun with plenty to do and see.

Quicksilver 11-12-2008 11:43 AM

Damn, lot of drives being stolen down here. Didn't someone just break into Chiefs lot and steal the #6s off an MTI or Nortech there?

Sydwayz 11-12-2008 11:48 AM

We have indoor storage available at the AT Factory; short or long term. Its just over a mile from the 14th Street Ramp in Pompano Beach. We can put trucks and trailers indoors when/if needed.

vagrant 11-12-2008 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by Sydwayz (Post 2737681)
We have indoor storage available at the AT Factory; short or long term. Its just over a mile from the 14th Street Ramp in Pompano Beach. We can put trucks and trailers indoors when/if needed.

Brian ,is that available year round. Could you P.M. your storage rates for a Myco trailer (42Sonic) and a 2001 GMC 7500 crew cab dually . It would be there for a week to a month.January /Febuary timeframe.

Thanks,

David

Gladhe8er 11-12-2008 01:03 PM

Wow, lots of thefts down south this year. Thats 2 pair of #6's, 2 sets of steering rams, some trailer hitches, a rolex and a 33 Powerplay. Makes me reconsider trailering down there next year for the worlds.

Sydwayz 11-12-2008 01:03 PM

David, one of us will get back to you.

Scott B 11-12-2008 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by Go Big (Post 2737393)
Keep you eye out. I just had a pair of Six's stolen off my boat on the way back from KW. It was parked in a lot on the way back in Mississippi with the driver sleeping in the Cab. He woke up to take off and discovered the drives were gone. At least they left me the drive covers.

Strip Poker 388 11-12-2008 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by Go Big (Post 2737393)
Keep you eye out. I just had a pair of Six's stolen off my boat on the way back from KW. It was parked in a lot on the way back in Mississippi with the driver sleeping in the Cab. He woke up to take off and discovered the drives were gone. At least they left me the drive covers.

Sorry to hear, where about in Ms? Not very many people even know what a #6 is in Ms. Hell I don't know of anybody that even owns a #6 in the hole state.

I wonder if someone that was coming from the same place you were at:eek:found a opportunity

I will keep a ear out!!
Good luck
Rob:drink:

Do they make drive locks for them like the bravos? it might keep someone that doesn't what they are from getting them?

If I can help let me know!!