Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Puder, Mountain Madness - Check in... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/198757-puder-mountain-madness-check.html)

packinair 11-14-2008 09:41 AM

I got a message from puder that he asked me to post:

akjh huri; hfnjrio nfjja ur and then k;alke njd;a 2ev0.

bajabob38 11-14-2008 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by packinair (Post 2739436)

:drink::drink::grinser010::grinser010:

bouyhunter 11-14-2008 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by fund razor (Post 2738968)
got poofed

Funny how that happens around here:rolleyes:

Originally Posted by BOBCATMATHEWS (Post 2739222)
No, got beer?

I always have beer. If there is less than a 12 in the fridge I start getting nervous...

Originally Posted by packinair (Post 2739436)

Looks authentic to me!

oreo11zeus 11-15-2008 04:53 PM

Race Cars vs. Boat

Your right - Formula cars rock, I ran FF1600 for 8 years and they are cheaper than boats. Hey puder, ever track down your boy TRICKY MARINE?

Originally Posted by dreamer (Post 2738285)
puder can be found on apexspeed.com

racecars got cheeaper than boats... if u can believe it

puder 11-15-2008 05:30 PM

i'm still alive and I lurk. Once in a while I post.

I'm actually taking some time off from racing cars too!

This passed season was really rough. Minimal sponsor $$$, a few good crashes, some rig issues (on the road), we got kicked out of canada (my teamate had a DUI 7 years ago, we left the US, spent 2 hours in canadian customs and they turned us aways at the border becuase of his DUI, so we went home!) and finally my former teammate manage to steal a few $k worth of parts an tools and crap from my shop.

After 5 seasons and more $$$ than I care to think about I'm a little burned out and taking a season or two off.

bouyhunter 11-16-2008 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by puder (Post 2740402)
i'm still alive and I lurk. Once in a while I post.

I'm actually taking some time off from racing cars too!

This passed season was really rough. Minimal sponsor $$$, a few good crashes, some rig issues (on the road), we got kicked out of canada (my teamate had a DUI 7 years ago, we left the US, spent 2 hours in canadian customs and they turned us aways at the border becuase of his DUI, so we went home!) and finally my former teammate manage to steal a few $k worth of parts an tools and crap from my shop.

After 5 seasons and more $$$ than I care to think about I'm a little burned out and taking a season or two off.

You mean to tell me because of a DUI 7-8 yrs ago I can not get into Canada?

puder 11-17-2008 10:41 PM

from my understanding you need to wait 10 years from the date of a DUI conviction and then you can apply for permission to be allowed into Canada. I'm also told that once they scan your passport at the border the only reason they ask about any arrest sis to try to catch you in a lie, because once they scan it they already have your records. If you lie and they know it, you'll spend the rest of the day there as they go through EVERYTHING!!!!!

Or at least that what the immigration lawyer we talked to said. FYI if you do happen to cross the border up by alexandria bay and you get kicked out of canada there is a greasy spoon breakfast place with parking for a 70' rig called, and no I'm not kidding "Beefer". Nothing special but we parked the rig there no prob, the food was edible, and really cheap and they didn't seem to mind that 3 of us spent like 2 hours yelling into our cell phones trying to figure out the mess and get our driver into canada.

Needless to say we returned home. We did get a new saying for when the **** hits the fan:

"we survived beefer"

THEJOKER 11-18-2008 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by puder (Post 2740402)

Racing will do that to you!

dreamer 11-18-2008 05:32 PM

cleveland video of me and puder( sahley and puderbagh)

http://www.f2000championshipseries.c....cfm?videoID=6

puder 11-19-2008 12:16 AM

FYI the f2000 series site also happens to be a site I did!