Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Where did BCC go to? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/19882-where-did-bcc-go.html)

Blonde Cig Chick 03-11-2002 01:38 PM

I'm alive!

Just very side tracked and pre-occupied (understatement).

You guys are so funny! Yep......busted here. MotoFountain 127 and Dave P are correct. I've been prefecting my new lingo with the help of special tutoring. Hey Greg, I just go the same new phone that you recorded your famous saying into when we were in the jacuzzi (that ought to start the rumor mill now :eek: ). Will you record into mine now? Pretty please? If I'm really nice? Ha-ha.

"Yo Dave".........wassup wit chew? I got it down bro (not to mention a few new tricks too.......but I'm not posting the explanation here) !

:rolleyes:

Rick32,

The Mr. T starter kits I'll concede too, but no toupe's or Apaches........its all about Outerlimits now bro :D ........boy is it ever (Or should I say "ev-ah")? I'm still in training as you can see.

What do ya think Mike F., did I do good? I'm going to get such flack for the mutiny.......but its so worth it!;)

rjcardinal 03-11-2002 02:24 PM

Hello BCC,

Is your Top Gun for sale? I have been all over the net looking at boats and I thought I saw Rukus. Cant remember what site it was on but it had 900hp Pfaff's and # 6's and looked just like her. Anyway, glad to hear you are having fun back east.

Ron

Blonde Cig Chick 03-11-2002 02:50 PM

Hi Troutly, what shakes out your way?

Rjcardinal,

Although I doubt it was Ruckus that you saw recently, I would sell it if the right situation presented itself. I have not advertised it as such, however. Both engines are being freshened as we speak and are at Pfaff currently. I can't wait to find out what it feels like when it comes back.

ssherman 03-11-2002 02:53 PM

So Bcc can I buy that new house from you yet? If i see one more snow flake I am going to puke. TUG TUG

Blonde Cig Chick 03-11-2002 03:04 PM

Sure, get out your checkbook (as stinson would say) ;)

Have I told you tat its 70 degrees and gorgeous today?:p

PhantomChaos 03-11-2002 03:16 PM

Hey SHANE

1 Attachment(s)
Just to rub in in a little........here's me (black ****) with Tank and Kelly yesterday at a little bar/resturant in Santa Barbara. We left Channel Islands Harbor and went for the round trip........nasty (but fun) water.

PhantomChaos 03-11-2002 03:18 PM

And more...............

1 Attachment(s)

Bruce 03-11-2002 03:38 PM

Phantom, here I've been busy pruning my lilly white ground hog tail and you go and post pictures like this!! Life is definately not fair, may it snow on you tomorrow!! :D

ssherman 03-11-2002 03:44 PM

That's it I'm headed out west cause i want to be a COWBOY BABY.

RiverGirl 03-11-2002 04:21 PM

Wadda know... Rick32 lives.......:rolleyes: