Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Where did BCC go to? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/19882-where-did-bcc-go.html)

ssherman 03-11-2002 04:23 PM

He doesn't live he just wakes up and goes through the motions:D ;) :p

Tonto 03-11-2002 05:13 PM

Hey BCC
How you been dowin :) Hope younz got back safely. We goofed off a little on da way home. It was nice to meet you and if ya'll ever get back down we'll do the Keys tour. BTW be easy on us APACHE's. Ya'll going to Chicago this summer? SeeYa
RLT

Audiofn 03-11-2002 05:28 PM

Hey BCC Blad you are enjoying the east coast. Must be something keeping ya warm on these cold days ;) ;) ;)

You going out to the poker run at Havasue?

Jon

Blonde Cig Chick 03-11-2002 06:53 PM

RLT,

No offense meant sweetie ;) . I love Apaches! Its just that I have a particular Outerlimits attachment as of late (whom you also met at Islamorada). That's my story and I'm sticking to it :D

Oh, by the way, I'll be back down to Florida on the 21st through the 25th. Sanibel Island is the spot this time. I can't wait!

Audiofn,

Yep, I found the northeast to be rather cozy so far...... :rolleyes: .

I'm so sorry I missed you while you were here. I'll make it up to you......:D

Audiofn 03-11-2002 07:40 PM

Back out the middle to end of April :D:D Flipper rides!!! LOL

Going to put some tunes in Rickies boat and Norts boat. Maybe some work on Garries as well we will see.

Jon

thisistank 03-11-2002 11:01 PM

Nort,

that was a good day, but some HUUUUUUGE swells! The Formula took it like it was made to do so! Did you get the rest of the pictures downloaded? This Sunday, it's on again!

BCC,

Did you get my message? Let me know what you think, I can snap some pics of them or you can come up here and check them out. Let me know what you think.

Jon,

Don't whine just get out here for the poker run dude! It's going off!!
:D ;)

Tank

kwb 03-11-2002 11:03 PM

BCC - you too will bleed riding in that boat (as I did.....) Then you will be begging to ride in a Cigarette again!!!!!!!!:p

Stinsen and I took the Tiger from Lauderdale to Miami yesterday (and back) in some nasty water - wind 40 mph, 3 - 4 foot white caps from all directions, tucked the drives in a bit and ran in the mid 90's - I never even spilt my Bay Breeze!

Audiofn 03-11-2002 11:23 PM

Tank I think that you and I proved that us in the same room together is an interesting combination for entertainment for everyone else :D:D Dude I am set for Havasu!!! We will rage harder this time!!!! And remember you can not drink all day unless you start in the morning :D:D

thisistank 03-11-2002 11:30 PM

It's gonna be on brother...Liquid diet!!

Kenny,

Thank you very much man, you are a stud! Do I need to say more?? You made things a little easier for me!;)
And by the way, when you shipping that tiger out here??

Tank

kwb 03-11-2002 11:41 PM

Tank - no problem bro!!!

I am still in Miami, the water is so awesome out here and so are some of the other amenities ;) so it's hard to leave! I have the boat at Tres Martins shop right now - I'm having some little tweaks done to the boat before it leaves for Cali. Tres has been very accommodating and his work is top notch!!!!

The boat will probably leave for Cali this Friday and get there next week some time.