Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Where did BCC go to? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/19882-where-did-bcc-go.html)

MrCIG 03-12-2002 04:40 PM

Ya you know "Pauly from Chicago you got a problem wit dat:D

Tonto 03-12-2002 05:47 PM

Yeap, that would be Pauly from Chicago :D . Best damn preson to have around when you need anything done to your boat, or a bloody in the morning, a friend to talk to, or someone to get the bar going. He is a great friend,fun to hang-out with, and to all who know him, a ton of laughs :D . Yo Pauly, got any AA batteries? :D :D

RiverGirl 03-12-2002 06:04 PM

aaahh YES!
Paulys Bloody Marys....are the BEST!!
Yum Yum for the..eeeehhh... Hang-Over.:rolleyes:

Pauly..... Yeah, he is a VERY funny guy.

:D :D :p ;)

So...Mr. RLT ...
did you complete your project, since the last time we spoke..?

Mark..
How are you..?

Tonto 03-12-2002 09:28 PM

Yeap :)
Garage is all clean and boat is sitting pretty. Now if we can the other pressing issued solved we'll be in business :D . Can't wait to get a little "air time" in the old Fighter Squadron, Code Name: TONTO. Looks like the weather is going to suck here this weekend, so I guess it'll more projects. Talk to you soon.
RLT

Blonde Cig Chick 03-13-2002 12:51 AM

KWB........hey, wassup wit chew?

Come on now bro, hike your skirt up :D. I don't know what you could be referring to;) .

It must have been the "kit gloves" treatment or the priority seating arrangement that I had. I could have been sipping a toddy at 109 mph from where I was sitting.

Were your bumps and bruises from a boat or from Ecuador the night before? Just kidding! Hey, you opened the flood gate here :D

Ding-Ding!

:D :D

BatGirl 03-13-2002 05:55 AM

Hey BCC. Whats up?
Sounds like you are havin fun, When are you coming down for the next poker run?
KWB, You should leave that Tiger here for awhile. Sure was fun fun fast ride. I will not be making it out to Calif. any time soon. C-ya when you come back to Fla! :cool: :cool:

kwb 03-13-2002 01:53 PM

B-Girl - you and your "G" are welcome on my boat anytime, (I know that the US Customs appreciated it!!)

BCC - ya that must have been it......

;)

Blonde Cig Chick 03-13-2002 02:10 PM

LOL! :D :D :D

cigarette1 03-13-2002 02:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
BCC, I was just looking through my archives and found this:

kwb 03-13-2002 10:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I don't want to go home :(

This is a pic of the Tiger I just purchased docked in front of the Pier 66 Hyatt (where I've been since 3/5). The good news is for every 3 days I stay - I get a $100 certificate towards a massage - I'm working on my third certificate (I wonder what I can get for three certificates?)

:D