Quad Fountain, finished with action Pics >

Quad Fountain, finished with action Pics

Notices

Quad Fountain, finished with action Pics

Old 11-14-2008, 05:41 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Quad Fountain, finished with action Pics

This 38 Fountain is the strongest center console Fountain to date. The acceleration is unbelievable. Cruising at 50 mph, put the throttle down and you better be holding on because if you are not you will be thrown backwards over the motors and into the water.
The purchase of this boat has exceeded all my wildest expectations. The team at the Aqua Toy Store in Fort Lauderdale are extremely professional and knowledgeable on the boats they sell. Any one that is looking for a Fountain owes it to themselves to contact them before buying a boat.

Going to the Factory was a real treat. The Aqua Toy Store coordinated my trip with Reggie Fountain so I was expected when I flew in on Tuesday. Everyone at the factory treated me like a King. They could not do enough for me. Reggie asked me, “ where are you staying” and I said, I did not make any hotel plans yet, he Said “ Fountain is paying for your hotel and we are going to make arrangements for you”.

I was catered to the whole time. If I was not going for a ride in my boat or touring the factory, I was taken to lunch or dinner by Alton Thornton of Fountain. If you guys do not know Alton, he is the one that has owned all the Hooter quad boats. He is a great guy that knows his product and is the Fountain sales rep for Florida.

Ok, back to the boat. I’m a very picky guy and looked over the whole boat and could not find anything that needed to be addressed. The workmanship is flawless. The boat sitting in the water looks very impressive. Pictures do not do it justice. I am not going to give any speed numbers until the racing props ordered by Fountain are installed on the boat. They should be installed next week. I will say that with the props that are installed now, the boat is very, very fast!

Last edited by homesite; 11-14-2008 at 08:19 PM.
Old 11-14-2008, 05:57 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Congratulations. Nice to hear. Enjoy.
Bob
Old 11-14-2008, 06:16 PM
Registered

That is Bad ASS!!! Congratulations! I am going to guess 90

Last edited by offshoresteve; 11-14-2008 at 06:18 PM.
Old 11-14-2008, 06:20 PM
Registered

Very nice! Looks realy fast, Its got to run over 90
Old 11-14-2008, 07:56 PM
Commercial Member
Commercial Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Awesome! i ran my 38 TE with trip 300's to KW and it ran great with 10 people on board and really rough conditions. I can only dream of having that boat with four 350's. Awesome!!!!!!! Congrats!
Old 11-14-2008, 10:20 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

Congrats and nice lookin' rig!! Despite never having done biz w/ATS or owned a Fountain, your positive boating experience sums up how every new boat owner should be treated by their dealer and respective boat manufacturer. Bravo Aqua Toy Store & Fountain!!
Old 11-15-2008, 04:49 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Sweet
Old 11-15-2008, 07:27 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am interested in the speed numbers, Our quad engine 38 with 300 Verados is still 8 mph less than Reggie had originally stated. However, hopefully they got it right this time. Good Luck with the boat and keep us posted.
Old 11-15-2008, 08:00 PM
Registered

Received 25 Likes on 14 Posts

badass. is that the same hull of a 38L?
Old 11-15-2008, 09:15 PM
Registered

i would never be fishing if i had that rig!!!! very awsome. looks tough going across the water. do you know what fuel consumption is? i know the trips are pretty easy on gas.

Quick Reply: Quad Fountain, finished with action Pics

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.