Family & Performance Boating Mag?... >

Family & Performance Boating Mag?...

Notices

Family & Performance Boating Mag?...

Old 03-12-2002, 07:42 AM
Member #9
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I like the others have had the same problem. Issues were missing, was told I would get some sent, no issues.

The other day my wife tells me that we received (2) invoices in the mail for another subscription. Well, I did not subscribe because of the past problems. I have a very hard time sending more money for something that was already a problem.
Old 03-12-2002, 10:09 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question

On Feb. 27 Debby took my 2year renewal subscription on the phone and said I might receive the May issue the first week of April Sounds great---However a few days ago I receive an Invoice in the mail which acknowledged my payment for the order -- and goes on to say my subscription will start with the August 2003 issue??? I assume they meant to say August 2002?? But Still?? What happen to the maybe May issue? and at least start with June issue??
Old 03-12-2002, 11:04 AM
wkosikov

After a nights sleep (not a good one by the way) and a discussion with scott on the phone this morning I have a couple more comments. First, to those of you who recieved an "invoice" for your subscription that you already paid for, please read the paperwork further, it most likely says that it is a confirmation of your order. Second, as we get into the middle of the year in publishing (our may cover date issue comes out in 2-3 weeks) please keep in mind that F&PB publishes 9 issue per year. Magazines come out monthly Feb through July, then you recieve an aug/sept, oct/nov, and dec/jan before starting monthly again in February.

I encourage anyone who feels that there is an error with their account to e-mail me at [email protected]. Please give me your phone number and myself or Debbie will contact you.

Lastly, I am looking for some good boat restorations that you have already done and may have documented with photos or are about to embark on-

Warren

Old 03-12-2002, 11:36 AM
Rough Seas Lie Ahead
Gold Member

wkosikov
Since I just recently sent off the $$, when should I then expect reasonably my first issue?...April? May?...

Rick
Old 03-12-2002, 11:42 AM
wkosikov

Reckless-

Recently is rather vague- I can tell you that it certianly won't be April as that issue has already come out. If you paid within the last couple weeks you will probably miss may also as those lables and magazines have already been printed. However if you call debbie at 866-515-5600 she can look up your account and tell you exactly-

Warren

Old 03-12-2002, 12:31 PM
Rough Seas Lie Ahead
Gold Member

Thanks....It's been about two weeks ago. The invoice said that I should have recieved my first issue already?...

Rick
Old 03-12-2002, 01:03 PM
Registered

Received 317 Likes on 174 Posts

Recieved two issues and an invoice. Good magazine and no problems.

Thanks,
Old 03-12-2002, 02:36 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Rick,
Barnes and Nobel carries the mag. Thats where I pick it up at.
Jon
Old 03-12-2002, 04:27 PM
Rough Seas Lie Ahead
Gold Member

Thanks Jon. I guess I'll run up there and get the next couple of months worth until my delivery's kick in. Normally I get my mags from W. Marine, but they don't carry them anymore...

Rick
Old 03-13-2002, 05:29 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Thumbs up

Spoke with Debi today and also recieved e-mail from Warren the editor.. I must say they depend on us ,the consumer to relate problems..both persons assured me that all issues will be taken care of promptly!! I commend them for there quick respones..I would personally thank the both of them...Dave

Quick Reply: Family & Performance Boating Mag?...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.