Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
looking for some input 26-28 ft >

looking for some input 26-28 ft

Notices

looking for some input 26-28 ft

Old 11-18-2008, 04:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just like everyone else has said we need more info on what you are looking for especially budget.
Old 11-18-2008, 06:06 PM
Registered

Cool

Originally Posted by 07DominatorSS
Sunsation 288. You can't beat the detail and quality along with the customer service, which is second to NONE!! My personal opinion is that everything else is cookie cutter, espeicially interiors, except for Sunsations!
Ironic, some people say that Sunsation is "cookie-cutter". Although Active Thunder is the best custom built boat out there for the money, hands down, not a question, without a doubt; I really do agree that the 288 Sunsation is an awesome machine. The walk-thru is a great all around boat for sure, and we almost bought 1 before I found the 28AT.
Old 11-18-2008, 06:22 PM
Registered

Received 283 Likes on 170 Posts

You gotta love these threads.

Spillman, 07Dominator - I would hope you think your boats are the best Why buy anything less.

If you want to pay twice as much as you should then get yourself a new 28 apache, or an old one if you don't mind having to fix it up
Old 11-18-2008, 06:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater

Spillman, 07Dominator - I would hope you think your boats are the best Why buy anything less.

If you want to pay twice as much as you should then get yourself a new 28 apache, or an old one if you don't mind having to fix it up

On that note.... how about a nice 28' Powerplay?
Old 11-18-2008, 06:46 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default looking for boat?

try a 27' MAGNUM, SEDAN, SPORT, or 28' MALTESE...If you don't mind the boat being older than you !!! HIGH LIFE
Old 11-18-2008, 06:48 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Cudaah
Looking for options for a well built manufacturer in the sizes of 26-28 single screw from 1999-2005. I have a sweet spot for powerquests and formulas though.
I was also a die hard formula fan until I took a look at the Sunsations and I couldnt be happier with my decision. Check them out on there web site. They have alot of pre-owned ones availble with smokin deals.
Attached Thumbnails looking for some input 26-28 ft-sunsation.jpg  
Old 11-18-2008, 07:54 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater

Good point! LOL

BTW, Iluv the paint on that Apache!
Old 11-18-2008, 08:43 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts

Originally Posted by 07DominatorSS
Sunsation 288. You can't beat the detail and quality along with the customer service, which is second to NONE!! My personal opinion is that everything else is cookie cutter, espeicially interiors, except for Sunsations!
Sunsations have great fit and finish and I have never heard a bad word about them. The ride will be comparable to 280 PQ, but won't hold a candle to Pantera, AT, Powerplay, Apache in rough water.

I think we are all wasting our time with advice since the original thread starter hasn't even back to listen.
Old 11-18-2008, 11:14 PM
Registered

I think we are all wasting our time with advice since the original thread starter hasn't even back to listen.[/QUOTE]

Good point Griff....
Old 11-19-2008, 07:01 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Griff
Sunsations have great fit and finish and I have never heard a bad word about them. The ride will be comparable to 280 PQ, but won't hold a candle to Pantera, AT, Powerplay, Apache in rough water.

I think we are all wasting our time with advice since the original thread starter hasn't even back to listen.
Thats the best answer I have seen on this thread. It has been asked and answered so many times its impossible to count and almost always without much info from the guy posting just a very general question and all the answers come back the same way exactly the same every time. What a waste of time

Quick Reply: looking for some input 26-28 ft

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.